Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am

^ I ban Jenn for lamenting and falsely accusing Sugah of making it all about me, when just a few posts ago I was the subject of their ridicule. wtf

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Banned-3
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 am

^ I ban Elle for still making it all about her....

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 885966

*morning Elle Belle, have a fantastic Friday sweetie
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm

^ I ban Jenn for standing on her soapbox without filling out the proper prerequisite forms and therefore not having proper clearance to grandstand.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Banned-2

Hi, Jenn! I hope you had a good day! I love you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm

^I ban Elle for stating I haven't filled out the proper forms to stand on my soapbox..

wtf Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 655124
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 am

^ I ban Jenn for leaving solitary without clearance. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Connie_jail
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672

I ban Elle for ever thinking she could keep a free spirit like me locked up...

Dream on sister!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

^I ban Jenn for disobeying elle Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 am

^ I ban Claire for being too nice to ban, thereby making me break the rules and not ban her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Ban-5

Jenn, this is so not over!

Last edited by Autumnelle on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Again...WTF!!!)
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 am

^I ban Elle for once again being a rule breaker
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Yourbannes

*bring it on sister
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 am

^I ban Jenn for once again feeling the need to ban needlessly! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 am

^ I ban Claire for being the person above me and thereby forcing me to ban her! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 580110zqmfld2iws

You want a piece of me, Jenn! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Smiley-violent090
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 am

^ I ban Elle for her very lame ban of CLC..

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Loser

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Ban2
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:04 am

^I ban Jenn for constantly picking on Elle, very mean Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704

P.s Elle I love you smile you about to get banned smilie laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

^ I ban Jenn for being jealous because Claire is sweet and therefore unbannable, while she is so obnoxious that everyone lines up to ban her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Kolo20yu

Claire wrote:
P.s Elle I love you smile you about to get banned smilie

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 367799
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 am

You ladies are having far too much fun banning one another without me!

I ban Elle for not sending me a personal invitation to the mega-banning party! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm

^ I ban Elle for being the rule breaker when she clearly knows she has to ban the person above her and not just anyone she wants :nannybooboo:

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm

I ban Jenn for two reasons

A) she stats a rule and then in the same post completly ignores it herself! :nannybooboo:

B) For always being the person above me when I come to this thread, its make me look bad! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 85797
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 pm

^ I ban CLC for saying I am a rule breaker when she has no idea that Elle is the real trouble maker in these parts.

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

I ban Jenn for lying to me, there is no way Elle is a trouble maker she is far to nice and sweet! No way no no no no no no...

Not a chance!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 885966
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:59 pm

^I ban CLC for spewing forth such lies about Elle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 598258

*oh you poor sweet and innocent girl, you will see...just wait till she pulls out her stupid rule book on you bahahahaha Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 12612 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

^I ban Jenn for having this uncontrolable urge to insult Elle, are you seeing someone about that Jenn? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

^ I ban Jenn for dubbing herself the rabble-rouser of Sugah's Place, constantly going out of her way to prove it, and then trying to convince Claire that it is I who causes trouble. Really?!?
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Banned03

^ I also ban Jenn for insinuating that I am always bringing out my rule book when the only person who has been lugging that rule book around lately is her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am

:muahaha:

I love it, ladies! Thanks so much for playing! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 70330

I ban Elle for banning Jen, when clearly it was Claire (TPAH) she was supposed to be banning.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm

^I ban Sugah for coming back here and straight off trying to get me banned! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 971462

^I also ban Sugah for not making me feel welcome here by doing the above! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for banning Jenn when the new rules clearly state that before you ban the poster above you, you must first, and always ban Jenn. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 971462

^ I ban Claire for not being here when I am, leaving me alone. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Knock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next