Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

Go down 
+7
okiedokieihooked
Riverwillows
Sugah
OkieDarling
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Empty
PostSubject: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Here is where you will find all that is new and exciting
created by the Ladies of Sugah's Place.
Simply click on the image to be taken directly to the download page.

We thank you for being here with us, for your ongoing devotion to our little forum & for your support.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 701517

Please check this thread often, as we'll be adding fabulous new items for your Sims 2 game throughout the months.  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 940149

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm

"Thurston's Way"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... G9bkSbu

"Uber Fancy Shelving wall covering"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... S2nmelY

"Home Office Shelving wall covering"
Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... MuZYCph

Mr. August 2015 - "Carter"
Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Mr%20August%20Carter%20-%20close

"Lucia"
Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Lucia%20close

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Shades of Autumn Walls
* Featuring a Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... New-1 Venetian plaster finish. *

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... ShadesofAutumnWalls_zpsnnjkpbbn

Shades of Autumn Art

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... ShadesofAutumn-FloorArt_zpspwpeoq5x

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Rosa Corallo Bath

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... RosaCoralloBath_zpsispjdw4h

Shades of Autumn Knockdown

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... ShadesofAutumnKnockdown_zpslt5sbphg

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:51 am

Miss August 2015 Ingvi

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Ingvi_zps3oqw6t3l[/url]
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:12 am

August Painting

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Augusti_zps90q46avv

Virgo

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Virgo%20rum_zpsk5yuu0lj

September Painting

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... September_zpssldsfce2

Libra

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Libra%20rum_zpsfzr2usdd
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:22 am

"Botanical Garden Wall Hanging Set"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... LbXoiee

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... CKd5u58

Miss Haiti - "Lourdes"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Miss%20Haiti%20-%20Lourdes%20close

Miss September 2015 - "Milena"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Z76Y1N0

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:11 am

"Charleston Wall Hangings"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... G0pxrzi

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... BH9uU03

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... VjN88Be

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... MGIlSDJ

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... KQxLTK9

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... KSdWwce

"Rather Fancy Shelving wall covering"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 1aXz5t1

"Lorelei"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Lorelei%20Close%20FINAL%202

"Casper"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Casper%20close

"Selene"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Selene%20close

"Bronwyn"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Bronwyn%20close

"Charleston-inspired Abode"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... The%20Charleston%20front

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... The%20Charleston%20foyer
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Beautiful...Just Beautiful is all i can say and as always
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Beautiful...Just Beautiful is all i can say and as always

If any of that is for me, then... Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 243713 laughin Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 648375
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Of Course!! Its all for you - your things are so w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!
This place is my home so im always looking i just dont always say anything. you wonderful creators here make it so hard for downloadaholiks like me to cut back. i know what im doing now so i took a break from simming, uninstalled my glitchy hood and re started collecting (only this time reading the instructions first Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 738528 ) and somewhat organizing im going to have a megahood and try to write - speaking of writing - hows the harbour these days?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm

p.s toni

love you - love your work - love you and your work! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 774807
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 am

Oh Okie! You've made my whole week. I wrote you a really extensive response, and it was just so long I didn't want to bore the others with it, so I sent it as a PM! sunny Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 1347917903
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 262201 Thanks again Toni You seem to be the main supplier for our downloading addiction here anymore! Much appreciated!! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 1347917903
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:46 am

You're most welcome Sandy! dancintrio Creating is my escape from a very busy job, and sharing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! It's a win win! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

October

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... October_zpsokegaxlo

Scorpio

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Scorpio%20vardagsrum_zpsu01cnyu2
Back to top Go down
OkieDarling

OkieDarling

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Awesome stuff!
I can always count on y'all to breathe some new life into my game!
ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 pm

I honestly don't know what we'd do without our incredibly talented and creative Toni, Sim fans!
Even with her crazy busy schedule, she still managed to come through for the team brilliantly, as always.

Special shout out to all the Ladies of Sugah's Place for your many efforts, but especially to Lady T for keepin' the good stuff comin' !!!

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 846508  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 461171
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 pm

My December offerings are a wee bit late!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 100574  So sorry!  Hope you like them!!

"Allegra"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Allegra%20Close%20FINAL

Mr. December 2015 - "Graden"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Mr%20December%202015%20Graden%20CLOSE

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Okay, here come by January offerings! Better late than never, I say!  laughin Hope you like them!!

"Mystic Rain's Earth Living Loveseat & armchair RCs"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... R2bwdWY

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 8Pgm0Lr

"Another Home Office Shelving Wall Covering"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... N3wezQK

"Home Library Wall Covering"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... GdBrcZx

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Toni  I love that set by Mystic Rain!! I see it is time to put it in my current game again!! Thank you for the beautiful recolors!  Wait  Did I say recolors???  YAY Toni  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 981739 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 534790 wow! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 912276 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 912276

ThankUHearts for the awesome bookshelf wallpapers also!!

Last edited by SandySimmer on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Quote :
Thank you for the beautiful recolors!  Wait  Did I say recolors???  YAY Toni

Yes!  Yes you did!!!  I'm still trying my hand at this RC thing.  I must say this mesh is a breeze to recolour...no fiddling about.  It pulls the colour of the piping on the seat cushions from the fabric, and the mesh gives the proper shape of the cushions and fall of the fabric, so you don't have to do much but find textures that aren't too big or too small.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:52 pm

blinkinhearts Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 508493 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! blinkinhearts Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 338947

A little late, but I hope you like them!

"Renata & Sacha"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Tgkjdqs

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... NP3viOR

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... NeZ1QBn

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 pm

I did a few more RCs of Mystic Rain's Earth Living Set (inspired by a request from Mari)

Mystic Rain's Earth Living Loveseat & Armchair Zig Zag RCs

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... ASUlyDQ

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... 52mC5r6

Mystic Rain's EarthLiving Loveseat & Armchair "Dotty for Polka Dots" RCs

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... O0yDpqA

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... VUEeqMO

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Sunstone Bay

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... XaxtGFu

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next