Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Empty
PostSubject: AdriannaSimmie's Adventures or Disasters...   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

This is only the second house that I have attempted to build, please be kind. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 97206

I am working on an Art Deco House. I love the textures and furniture of that period. I thought I would share the living room with you. So far the only two rooms I am really happy with are the living room and the dining room. The bedroom is currently under construction (again).

I am building this house for my lovely art nouveau/hip couple the Thompson's. They do like their living room and dining room but they aren't crazy about their bedroom and I don't blame them. Constructive criticism is more than welcome as I don't have a clue about what I am doing really. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 774807

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Zoom_a10

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Deco_l10

Last edited by AdriannaSimmie on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Are you kidding, Adrianna? (You DO prefer to be called that, correct?)
This room looks terrific! I really like the way you've put it all together and the furniture you've chosen. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 28795

If you are ever in need of any Art Noveau, I would be happy to create some for you.
Just give me an idea of what you'd like (colors, room it's for, specific theme) and I'd love to oblige.
My request thread (the guidelines) is HERE, if you are interested.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more...

PS Some of your images aren't showing up. Are they uploaded to a photo storage account, like Photobucket or Tiny Pics?
Double check the image url, to be sure it's correct, too! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 391884
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Sugah wrote:
Are you kidding, Adrianna? (You DO prefer to be called that, correct?)

If you are ever in need of any Art Noveau, I would be happy to create some for you.
Just give me an idea of what you'd like (colors, room it's for, specific theme) and I'd love to oblige.
My request thread (the guidelines) is HERE, if you are interested.

Aww thank you!!! Wow I am honored that you like it!!! I see everyone's
beautiful pictures of their stuff and I am awe struck really. I am
proud of my living room. I have been working on this house for about
two weeks now...lol. Oh the things we do to make our simmies happy.

Oh that would be great and fantastic to have some Art Nouveau things created by you!!
I found these few things a while back and that is all I had to go on. Adrianna is the name of one of my favorite ladies I play most of the time. My real name is Jen.
Well my pics are awful because I couldn't figure out how to crop them very well
in paintbrush. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 85797

Sorry about that...lol. I will use my Nero Photo Viewer next time. It
took me a while to figure out how to get a screen shot....lol.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm

I know what you mean about being awestruck regarding some of our fellow Simmers decorating skills and superb screenshot capturing talent!
I marvel at some folks' ability to put together a room, then take the most perfect snapshot of it.
I'm STILL working on getting better pictures of my recolors for Sugah's Place, but it's definitely a work in progress. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 364821

Normally, I do a PRINT SCREEN of the room I am wanting the pic of.
Then, I lower my game and paste the image into my paint program (PSP 7).
I do a little editing (trim and sharpen, mostly), then save it. I use Photobucket, as it's my photo host of preference, but there are many others.

It's obvious how hard you worked on your Sim's living room. It really does look nicely put together.

Do you like Gustav Klimt? He has always been one of my very fave Art Nouveau artists. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 25929
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm not much of a decorator, so I really don't have any tips to give. But I think you've done a great job. The room is really pretty. I like the warm plush colors and it really does have a classical style. I could see it being the setting of an old movie. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I enjoyed seeing them.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 533655
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 am

It´s a lovely room Jen! You shoud be proud i like it.

I like the furniture and those lamps are to die for.

The floor and the wall seems to have some color issue, if you change the floor to a darker one or change the wall texture to a lighter one.....

I know I don´t explane well, sorry.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 284699 Ulli
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 183337 I really appreciate all the positive comments and suggestions :)

Thank you so much. After seeing it with the lights on in the game it does need darker floors. I get what you are saying. I think I am going to change the wallpaper too and see if I like it better.

I have been working on the dining room too...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Artdecodining2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Artdecodining
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 am

Lovely dining room! I love the furniture, walls & floor you've chosen.
It's all so stylish and complimentary. Very nice!

I can see what Ulli is talking about now.
I didn't take notice of the wall and floor in the living room.
Will be looking forward to seeing what you decide upon for it.

Thank you for sharing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 133298
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 183337

I am working on changing the wall and floor in the living room.... will upload some pics soon, well as soon as I find a combo I like.

Thank you all for the positive comments, they mean a lot. I almost gave up on this house but now I feel that I can go on and finish it.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Nice! I like all of the decorative touches. The lamps you used are really pretty.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 42344
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 243713
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

AS, now that you have your new puter and are installing all kinds of SPs and EPs, I am looking forward to you sharing your Sims adventures with us even moreso!
I sure hope you will.

I've yet to install Bon Voyage, which I got for Christmas from Hubby, and explore IT. Can't wait for my Sims to have beach front property!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 366915 WOO HOO! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 366915

Happy Simming! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh I will!!!

I think my pictures will be even better this time as my graphics card is sooooo much better this go round. I am still hunting for some of the wallpapers I had before but I know which one I am using in the master suite again.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm so excited for you, AS! Thank you for being here, m'dear. :dancinkitty1:

If ever you need any walls in particular, please feel free to make a request in our Q & A section HERE.
I'd be happy to oblige, if it is within my power!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 am

Sugah wrote:
I'm so excited for you, AS! Thank you for being here, m'dear. :dancinkitty1:

If ever you need any walls in particular, please feel free to make a request in our Q & A section HERE.
I'd be happy to oblige, if it is within my power!

Thank you so much Sugah!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 302391
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Well today I ending up buying another ep....Seasons. I think I am a bit addicted right now....lol. I must say that so far it is probably my favorite one.

I am currently working on a new art deco house but since I installed Seasons today I have been playing with it some. I do love the different options that come with it. As soon as I can figure out how to get a screen shot with Windows 7 I will upload some new pics. The print screen does not work from Sims to the clipboard, it only gives me a shot of my desktop. ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 am

A lot of Simmers love Seasons. It definitely has it's strong points! I am glad you like it, AS.

Quote :
...how to get a screen shot with Windows 7 I will upload some new pics. The print screen does not work from Sims to the clipboard...

That's odd. When you "print screen" and paste directly into your paint program (for editing), you get the desktop image?
As though you don't even have TS2 open?

Hunter of Basic uses a FREE program that she really likes. It's called ScreenHunter.
It's an award-winning screen capture software solution to capture any part of screen image.
Perhaps that might be an option for you?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you so much for the advice, I will look into that. I asked my computer guru friend about it and he suggested I hit the options menu in the game and disable the enable fullscreen mode. It will put my game in a window and then I should be able to get a screenshot. Right now everything is still very new and so this is all trial and error....... if what he suggested doesn't work well I will go to attempt #2.....lol

Yes so far I do love the seasons expansion pack. I do plan to go back and work on my other house. Sometimes you just have to walk away from one project for a couple of days and work on something new then go back..... or at least I do.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Gerard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

I had to share my latest hottie with everyone. I got him from Simply Edward.... (Giorgio Moretti) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 533655

His name is Gerard Ahern he is married to Brixley and they just adopted a dog which they named JoJo. They have just moved into their new house......

Brixley is really wanting to start a family but Gerard is not so sure about it. Gerard loves the outdoors and taking care of his garden. Brixley loves being a wife and for now she dotes on their new "baby" JoJo
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Gerard11
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Moz-screenshotOld, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Moz-screenshot-1
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am

Oooooh la la! Ed does have some handsome Sims at his place, doesn't he? Giorgio/Gerard is no exception. :droolin\\\':
That's beautiful wallpaper in the background. Did it come with an EP/SP or did you download it? I like it!

I look forward to hearing more about Gerard, Brixley and JoJo. Thank you so much for sharing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 7255

BTW, which route did you decide to go in order to take in game screenshots, AS? Did you disable full screen mode or download a screen capture program?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 am

Sugah wrote:
Oooooh la la! Ed does have some handsome Sims at his place, doesn't he? Giorgio/Gerard is no exception. :droolin\\\':
That's beautiful wallpaper in the background. Did it come with an EP/SP or did you download it? I like it!

BTW, which route did you decide to go in order to take in game screenshots, AS? Did you disable full screen mode or download a screen capture program?

Yes he does have some handsome Sims....I just love them. I did change his hair but everything else is just the same.

The wallpaper came with the Seasons EP. There are beautiful wallpapers, floors and furniture that came with that EP. Very shabby chic is the way I would describe it.

I ended up making a copy of my Sims Season Icon on my desktop, clicking on properties and putting -w at then end of the target line as per someone's advice on modthesims. It enables me to pull it up in windows mode, then I get to use this wonderful tool that comes with Windows 7 called the snipping tool. You just click over the area you want to cut out of your screen and it does it perfectly. Now instead of copying the whole screen and then having to clean it up in paint, I just cut out what I want with this tool and get perfect pictures. If I just want to play my game without taking any screen shots I just use my other icon on my desktop and it plays it in full screen.

Thanks for the compliments...... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 243713
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Tiffani & Ching Ching   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 pm

This is my other new girl Tiffani (renamed) & her kitty Ching Ching (he is named after my mom's beloved Siamese cat she had when she was a teenager).

You can find Tiffani here thanks to Hunter. Her real name is Jessa and this picture does not show her face but it was too cute not to post. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 846508 .

Tiffani had just finished potty training Ching Ching and they started playing on their own....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Ching_11
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Shabby Living Room   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 French10

A new living room I am working on. Sugah's Tranquility wall (one in the set) which I just love!! Sorry it's not a closer picture so that you can see the beautiful detail....

Last edited by AdriannaSimmie on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next