Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
blaqmune

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries Empty
PostSubject: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 am

Will u be creating for Sims3?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:26 am

Good question and thank you for asking!

At this time I have no interest in purchasing or playing TS3.
Though I know many people have moved on from TS2 to TS3, I am still enjoying
my Sims 2 very much.

So, as it stands now, I have no intention of creating for Sims 3.
That could change down the line sometime, but I'm thinking it's rather doubtful. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 422794

Last edited by Sugah on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
blaqmune

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks for the info!! BTW your sims are great! You all make me want to reswitch back to S2!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Quote :
Thanks for the info!
Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 302391
Quote :
BTW your sims are great! You all make me want to reswitch back to S2!!!

WOW!!! Now THAT'S a compliment!
I can't actually take credit, Blaq, for most of our Sim models here.
My friend and partner, Astral Faery, has done most of them.
Truth be told, I don't know what I'd do without her.
She has a gift for creating beautiful Sims. Doesn't she?

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 243713
I appreciate the wonderful comments. You've made my evening!
Back to top Go down
blaqmune

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 pm

OK. Thanks! I look forward to dl!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 am

Awesome! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 687310
Back to top Go down
Twoyys4me

PostSubject: Congratulations (aka - Give a shout out about our new place!)   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 am

Sugah and the team,

I would just like to send my congratulations on the opening of your new site. It looks fabulous here! So many fun topics and threads to explore.

I wish you good luck with the site, and may we all enjoy your wonderful creations for years to come.

Twoyys.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Twoyys, thank you so much for joining and for your kind regards.
I appreciate your well wishes and am grateful for your lovely compliments! :><:

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 231655984
Back to top Go down
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:17 pm

This site is beautiful. I love the look and how easy it is to navigate. Congratulations on the new site. :dancinhamster:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh, thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful compliments, LabCat. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 408427

I'm truly glad you commented on Sugah's Place being "easy to navigate through".
I felt very strongly about that when creating this little forum and am SOOO hoping folks will not have any trouble finding their way around.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 648375
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: I would like to make a request [Thread Closed: Request Fulfilled]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:52 am

Hello sugah.
I would like to request a set of stucco and brick walls and corresponding full stucco walls to go with your fired color brick collection. The brick and stucco combination useing your fire colored brick colors would be one third brick on the bottom and two thirds stucco on the top. For the darker color brick I would like a lighter color that matches the darker color. For the lighter color bricks I would like a darker color stucco that still matches the lighter bricks. Then if you could make a just stucco collection using those colors you used in the combo walls. The reason for this is when I build a brick house I would like to use your origanal fired color brick collection for the foundation, then on the level above it use the brick and stucco wall combo, and finally I would just use the stucco wall on the second floor exterior.
If you could do this for me that would be great. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 266736

Have a great day my friend. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 74257
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: A request!!! YESSS!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 am

Andy, thank you for your request.

What I am getting from your post is:

1/ One full set of stucco walls that match my Fired Color Brick ones.
2/ A brick/stucco combo, with 2/3 being stucco on top and 1/3 brick on the bottom, also in the same color as my Fired Color Brick walls.

Is that right, so far?

This is the part I'm not quite sure I am understanding correctly:

Quote :
For the darker color brick I would like a lighter color that matches the darker color.
For the lighter color bricks I would like a darker color stucco that still matches the lighter bricks.

So, what you're saying is ... you don't want the stucco on the stucco/brick combo walls to be the exact same color as the bricks?
If the bricks are considered dark, you'd like me to lighten up the stucco with a coordinating shade? Then visa versa, if the bricks are lighter?
Do you want me to stay in the same color zone and just lighten or darken it or go to a completely different color that coordinates with the brick?

Cause if you're wanting to:
Quote :
...then on the level above it use the brick and stucco wall combo, and finally I would just use the stucco wall on the second floor exterior.

The stucco/brick wall combo will not match the stucco on the second floor exterior. It'll be either a different shade of the brick OR a different coordinating color.

Or would this request consist of two different stucco sets ... one that matches the Fired Color Bricks and one that would match the new stucco shades in the stucco/brick combo walls?

That would mean you are requesting three wall sets in all, not two. Right?

Or am I lost in cyberspace as always, my friend? Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 85797
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

On the lighter brick color stay in the same color range just darken the shade of the stucco so it looks darker like the white brick with a off white stucco.

I would like the full stucco walls to match the stucco on the combo walls if I could please I posted late and was tired sorry for the confusion Sugah.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Honey, I confuse easily! It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with this pathetic, old feeble mind. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 827319

I think I understand what you are wanting now and will get to it asap.
Thank you so much for the request!

How soon do you need the two wall sets?
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:12 pm

I am in no hurry have a lot of work to do this week and next.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Okay, I'm hoping to do some major creating and recoloring this weekend, Andrew.
What do you think of these, so far?

Seafoam Stucco & Brick

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries SeafoamStuccoandBrick

Terracotta Stucco & Brick

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries TerracottaStuccoandBrick

Are they what you had in mind for the 2/3 stucco - 1/3 brick combo walls?
Or do I need to get back to the drawing board?
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:31 am

Those look great.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 am

Awesome! I'm so glad you approve.

If they'll work for you, I'll do all the rest of the stucco/brick walls that way.
The solid stucco should be a piece of cake, as long as I can match the colors up perfectly ... :cuckoo:

Look for them some time this weekend, my friend. Thanks, again, for the request!
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Question/Request from the Peanut Gallery   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Do you take sim creation requests, like making a sim..?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

From the Peanut Gallery ... Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 598258

I could probably do a Sim request, Mei, but not nearly as well as Astral Faery (aka Ari), my partner in The Modeling Agency who excels at creating fantabulous Sims.
Most of the Sim Models you see in our Complete Sims section (here) were created by our Ari.

If you'd like to post a special request, I will make sure Ms. Faery sees it. We'll most definitely see what we can do between us and ...
THANK YOU for the request. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 868736
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 pm

I have several good reference images, do you need those or just his name?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Oh ... is it a celebrity Sim? I could run it past Ari, see if she's up for it. I don't know that either of us have created a Sim from an image before.
This might make for an interesting challenge...

If the images aren't too big ... sure ... post 'em here!
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 280uyaw

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries Sq1ua9

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 2me8lu8

Also, for another, larger image, click here.

Michihiro Kuroda... the lead singer of one of my favorite asian groups.. not sure if they are still together though.. x.x
I know the last image was pretty big so I just linked it so not to strech the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I've never seen him before, Mei! He's rather nice looking, isn't he?
I've sent a PM to Ari/Astral Faery to let her know about your request.

We should hear something back soon enough either way, so hang in there with us ...
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Thank you kindly milady, I am most greatful for you sending the request.. he's a handsome lout.. and I am a silly fan girl that wants him in my game for he looks like another of my orginal characters I need for my second Sim Story. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries 598258 If you like Japanese music...

Here is them performing Shining Collection.. great song.. and it has english subs if you set them under the CC area. He is the one that does not have a guitar and is singing.. hehe... -fangirl squeal-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next