Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 am

You can find "Eddie's Loft", a small set of loft-style brick walls here at SIMply Edward, where I have donated it as a gift item.

Thank you for your request, Ed. If you'd like any other walls for your game, I'd be happy to oblige.
Request filled ... thread locked!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Requesting floors to go with my Eddie's Loft walls [Request filled - thread closed]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Oh, great creator. I humbly bow before thee (bow) <--------That's me bowing. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 266736

I respectfully ask for your expertise in creating some flooring to match my SIMply Wonderful Loft walls.

Thine request is a tiny one. Oh Great Creator. What I would like to request is, stone, brick and wooden floors to match my SIMply Wonderful Loft Walls. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 12679

This knave thanks thee. Oh Great Creator. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 367799
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 am

Good thing I'm wearing my knee high rubber boots, Knave, cause it's gotten freakin' DEEP in here! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 99672

Thank you for the request, dear heart. Floors aren't my strength, to be honest.
Normally, I just find a Maxis floor I like and recolor it to coordinate with wall/room set.

I can't promise you anything, as tile and carpet are usually what I recolor the most.
I will make an attempt at trying my hand on some stone, brick and wooden floors for you.

Hang in there with me. I'll get to it asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 am

Oh Great Creator!

This Knave thanks thee!

Knave sits and humbly awaits your gift to be bestowed upon thee. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 12679
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Prairie Sims & Downloading Problems - Solved!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi there I am wondering if anyone could make Prairie Sims or maybe tell me how to.
I haven't a clue on how to do the meshes or anything verklempt
I believe that vintage or prairie would be something different.
I love this site (it is the only one I can honestly download from) Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 558785 Thanks for everything that you make they are great. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 461171
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

First of all, thank you for the compliments and welcome to Sugah's Place, Suzanne. :mmd:

Do you think you could provide some images to help us get a better idea of what you mean by "Prairie Sims"?
The first thing that comes to mind is Little House on the Prairie, where folks look and dress like THIS. Is that what you mean?

If so, what we could do is try to seek out some prairie style clothes for your Sim, then get to work creating one for you in Body Shop.
That is, unless you'd like us to just find the time period ensembles, supply you with the link, and you could give it a try yourself.

Thank you for your request. Am needing a few more details...
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Thank you for getting back so soon. Yes I am talking Little House On The Prairie or something like that. I have made a sim lot of my favorite books Love Come Softly and the people in it were from way back when before cars and running water lol. They lived on a prairie and then their youngest went to Boston and dressed like a lady. I would love if you could make a few clothes and hairdos from that era if you wouldn't mind The websites I have gone to for that era costs or doesn't download correctly on my computer, like I said this is the ONLY sim site I use b/c it downloads great and I love the sims and homes that I have gotten from here. Thanks again. Your site is the BEST!!! Much Love, Suzanne Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 284699
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 pm

BTW... I don't have a clue on how to do it myself I would love to learn but don't know what to do or where to start lol. Yes the time ensembles of that time would be great for women, girls, men and boys if thats ok. :mmd:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 pm

This info helps a lot. Thank you.

Quote :
Like I said this is the ONLY sim site I use b/c it downloads great and I love the sims and homes that I have gotten from here. Thanks again.
Your site is the BEST!!!

You've absolutely made my night. I am most grateful for the kind and generous compliments. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 678648

There are quite a few wonderful FREE sites that feature time period clothing, actually.
I'm not a mesher, which means I can't create new clothing or items. I am a recolorist, which means I can only recolor what has already been created by others.

So, as far as doing some new hairstyles or fashions for your prairie Sims ... I wouldn't be able to do that for you, unfortunately.
I could share this with you, though.

I found some pretty prairie dresses over at Mod the Sims 2, one of my fave free sites.
Check them out HERE.
The mesh is already included in the zip, so all you have to do is download it and extract the goodies to your downloads folder.
Just like you do when you're downloading from Sugah's Place! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 12612

Here is some hair that might work for a lady of the prairie...very pretty updo by Adele.
What do you think? Will these help get you started, Suzanne?

All you would have to do is download the hair and dresses, then load up your game and go into CAS (create a Sim) mode.
There, you can adorn your new Sim in the newly downloaded fashions and hairstyle!

I hope this helps. Please let me know and we'll go from here. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 584675
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Oh I have already tryed that and it won't download like your website, I don't understand I tryed and it wouldn't do No I hate to be a bother I just don't know what to do. I'm sorry verklempt I wish I could do it myself but I don't know how or where to even start. Thanks for helping me though that means alot to me. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi there!

The following website has clothing and everything else for all time periods.

http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html

Click on the "themes" link and then click on the time period you would like to visit. Click on the "accessories" link and there are hair and everything else you need to complete the look. Judie has wonderful items that work well in the game. If you have any problems, post here and I will try my best to help. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

:thanx: Elle, but I went there and again when I go to download it it won't download. Here with Sugah's website I can download it and it will download correctly but any other website will not. I don't understand why verklempt It seems silly I guess but Idon't have a clue why it won't am I not doing something correctly or is it my computer? Lol thanks again. ;) Suzanne
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:01 pm

It is VERY peculiar, Suzanne. I can't understand it.
I use Winzip to zip up my files & Mediafire to host my downloads.
There are many sites that do the same, so I don't know why you'd be able to download here, but not elsewhere.

What happens when you click the download button at, say, All About Style (the site Elle recommended)?
Walk me through the process. Perhaps we can solve this mystery together, Suzanne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm

What you might want to try and do is, right click, save target as, then click save. It'll download to wherever you save your downloads.

Works for me everytime.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Just to make sure all bases are covered, do you have program to extract .rar files in addition to zip files? Most programs work with both, but some of the older versions do only zips.
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Ok so I download a extract.rar files then I go to the prairie sims websites and try to download it but it still doesn't :cuckoo: I tryed but it won't do. It is so frustrating lol. Thanks everyone, I will keep trying different sites until I find one that it Will let me download the prairie things that I want. I will let you know if anything pans out. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 284699 Suzanne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

What website are trying to download from?

Let me have the URL.
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 pm

download.cnet.com/WinRAR.../3000-2250_4-10007677.html hope you can help lol. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 243713
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 pm

http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html
my bad lol that was the rar file I downloaded
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Suzanne, when you click on the download link, what happens exactly? Does it ask you where to save or run from?
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok Sugah, here goes I go to the all about style and click on themes, then I go to prairie, the one I go to is the 2nd girl in brown the apron dress, click on download, then the window pops up open save I have done it both ways then it takes me to the folder its in and I right click it and open it (like I do on your website) on yours it has a blue sim diamond or something but on other websites there is not a blue thing and when I go to download theres it keeps popping up open or save, with yours I open it and it downloads it quick like.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Okay, here is a link to downloadng cc and it works for all content no matter where you download it from. It's detailed, so when you have a chance go through all the motions and see if your problem persists. Post here exactly what happens at each point if you have trouble and I am sure between all of us we can figure this out, no worries.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Downloading_for_Fracking_Idiots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

OK

I downloaded the dress for you.

Here's a different link you can try and download it from.

Download Dress
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Also to note, I downloaded the dress you referred to with no issues. Disregard the sarcasm in the guide link I sent you, it really is a good reference.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

I want to start out by saying THANK YOU to Elle for helping to assist our new member with her downloading issues. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 243713
You ROCK, sista chick!!! Sing it with me, baby ... "NY NY, it's a helluva town" ... gotta love ya some Frankie!

Anyhoo, I like Elle's idea of you following the MTS2 downloading instructions guide she posted, Suzanne.
I have suggested that to many folks at other forums and it has often been a help to them.
Follow it step by step and you should be good to go for downloading at most every site there after.

What do you use to extract files? Winzip? Winrar? The Extractor? Which program do you have installed that opens up, say, my files here?
They are zipped up using Winzip.

Thank you to Ed for your assistance as well. I appreciate you. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 881668
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next