Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

You're very welcome, dear, happy to help. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Ramshackled walls more colors?   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 am

I was thinking of those ramshackled walls.
Is there a possibility they could come in a grey and wine red color?

:praying1:
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Oh My Goodness I finally did it. I don't know how or which program but I got IT. YAY.
Thank you so much for helping, I am going to play around and see which program it was, and let you know asap. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 154182 Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 461171
Back to top Go down
suzannegosnell

suzannegosnell

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Ok somehow I got three dresses on there but I can't figure out how to get the rest on there I have tryed all day lol.

You have asked what site I have to download your stuff, MediaFire so I am transferring my prairie sims into media fire and maybe that will help download it right. I sure hope so Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 85797 Haha Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 85797 Thanks to Sugah, Elle Baby, and Simply Edward you guys rock. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 701517 Much Love, Suzanne
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 pm

I have found a program for you that should make downloading a SNAP, Suzanne.

It's called Sim File Maid 2. I don't think it can get any easier than this, hon.
You simply drag your zips/rars with downloadable goodies onto The Lawn and Sim File Maid 2 will do the rest!

Happy downloading! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 578473

[added later - 9.17.09]

Suzanne, if you are still having trouble with downloading, please feel free to PM me about it.
I'm going to close this thread as "problem solved", but if need be, can always re-open it for you. ;)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 am

Absolutely, Ulli! I will get to work on those soon.
Thank you so much for the request and I'm glad you like my Ramshackled walls. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 711747

[added 9.15.09]

I haven't forgotten about your Ramshackled walls request and have every intention of fulfilling it today, m'lady. Thank for you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Okay, I've been working on a little floor set to coordinate with your Eddie's Loft brick walls, as requested, my friend.

I want to go on record, again, as saying, floors aren't my strength ... esp. those other than carpet.

What think you on some of these, so far? I've done two or three different floors to coordinate with each of the four loft walls.

SIMply Wood in Crimson

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyCrimsonWood

SIMply Gray Diamond

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyGrayDiamond

SIMply Stone in Deep Denim

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyStoneinDeepDenim

SIMply Taupe Diamond with Flower

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyTaupeDiamondwithFlower

I'm gonna test them in game and see if they look halfway decent, then post the screenshots, so you can see what you think.
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm

I think they look great Sugah.
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Thank you, Andy. I'm sad to say, though I used the dropper to match the walls up with the floors in my PSP 7 program, when I put them up against the walls in game, some were rather off.
I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board on a few of these, unfortunately.

Here is what looks rather decent so far...

SIMply Concrete in Deep Denim

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyDeepDenim-ingame

SIMply Gray Diamonds

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyGray-ingame

SIMply Concrete in Crimson

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 SIMplyCrimson-ingame
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Floors not your strength, yeah right. Rolling Eyes

Those look awesome, at least in my humble opinion!

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 846508
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Those look incredible.

My God!!

PS Where did you get that MM picture and standing film reel?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Thank you, Elle and Ed. The blue and red cement floors are just recolors of a Maxis floor. The gray diamond is my own.
I'm glad you both like them. I'm still short a few matching floors, as they simply didn't match up well enough.

Ed, I can't remember where the Marilyn Monroe pic comes from. When next I load up my game (soon), I will check
that for you. Same goes for the movie reel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Thank you honey!

One more quick question, those windows and the light fixture on the wall that's in black?

Those are really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm pretty sure the wall decor that resembles lights (but isn't really) is a Fresh Prince Creation.
The windows came with a stuff pack I have, I think. Not sure whether it's Kitchen & Bath or Glamour Stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Okie dokie!

Thank you Ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Okay, I found the movie reel over at Glamorous Lounge. Go to Homestyle > Living Room > Hollywood Feelings.
The wall decor/light is from Fresh Prince's Simplicity Entryway here...
And here's Marilyn by Nengi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Thank you for everything!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 302391
You are always so great about sharing where you find your little treasures, I am glad to return the favor, whenever possible. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 11086
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Did you ever get the teleporters?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Uh oh ... did I??? Did you email them to me or PM them to me??? Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 85797
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Message........

Here
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Okay, thank you, Ed. I need to do some research to insure they are compatible with Apartment Life. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 62525
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 pm

They should work with any game configuration.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Okay, hon. I downloaded the transporter. Grazie, caro.
I also just finished a little gift for SIMply Edward and am going to load up my game to check everything out, take some snapshots, then offer them up at your place in a bit!
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Marriage issues   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 am

I have two questions about sim marriages.

1. How close relatives can marry each other?

2. Can a widow remarry?
Ringlan's husband Vincent died of some strange unknown reason. She still wears her ring and when she started to flirt with guys again she got the symbol for being unfaithful. Vincent's death was really weird, it said that he died on an other lot and that his ghost would return to the lot where he died. But he hadn't been on any other lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next