Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672

^I ban Elle for the following reasons:

Being the real trouble maker here
Talking a big talk but not walking the walk
Because it gives me so much pleasure in doing so

*Hmmmph, I listed more than one reason missy, what'cha gonna do about that one?
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 pm

^ I ban Jenn for not putting her ban(s) in the proper format, which is a clear violation of rules, which she seems to forget when it is convenient for her.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 BANNED-1-1

^ I ban Jenn for not banning herself and causing her ban meter to go into the red...again. wtf
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 pm

:muahaha:

You, two! I love it!

I ban Elle for knowing full well that Jen can NOT, in fact, ban herself, as written on page 8, article 3, part c, paragraph 5 - Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 922586 - of Sugah's Code of Conduct Manual, 2nd Edition.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 am

^ I ban Sugah for quoting from the second edition of Sugah's Code of Conduct when the third edition is now available. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Rules

^ I ban Jenn because I want to and it is now part of the banning procedure no matter how much she tries to fight it! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Banned-2
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 am

^I ban Elle for back talking our hostess Sugah...

*see I told ya she was a brat Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

^ I ban Jenn for being an instigator. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704

^ I ban Jenn for calling me a brat. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704

^ I ban Jenn again simply because I like odd numbers. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm

^ I ban Elle for yet once again (sigh) being the rule breaker and thinking she can get away with it.
* oh I have my eyes on you miss smarty pants..hehehe
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:02 am

^ I ban Jenn* for calling me a rule breaker, but not citing which non-existent rule I broke, a clear violation of Sugah's Team Member Handbook. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Tongue0025

*Jenn is hereafter to be referred to as "The Banned" Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Fact
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 am

^I ban Elle for knowing full well she broke Rule 365, Paragraph D section III of the rule book. I figured since you spout that thing so much you would know the rules and therefore I would not need to post it...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704

*Good morning sweet pea
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

I ban Jen for being mean to Elle, and talk about rules, now when Elle have 99 days left, to the Baby Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 366915
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

^ I am not about to ban dear Jackie, and I am sure the meanies (Jenn or Sugah) will come and try to ban me for it, so I ban myself before they have the chance. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Tongue0025

^ I ban Jenn to keep my "Annoy Jenn" quota up! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Irule
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 am

^I ban Elle for calling me a meanine when she knows that I am the sweetest person on here... :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

^ I ban Jenn for spewing a bunch of Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Crapsign on the forum.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 am

^I ban Elle for implying that i am full of crap!

*Happy Thursday sweet pea :)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am

^ I ban Jenn for casting accusations of implications so early in the day. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704

I hope you have a good Thursday, hon! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

I ban both Elle and Jen for having way too much fun torturing one another without me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 am

^ I ban Sugah for banning Jenn and me in the same ban, breaking the double-dip rule! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 SooooBanned

^ I ban Jenn because I have been unable to do so for a few days and I don't want her to think I have forgotten about her! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 373909
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm

I ban Elle for having a very personal vendetta against our sweet, precious magnolia of the south, dear Jen. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

^ I ban Sugah for taking this game way too seriously and calling good-natured fun between forum friends a vendetta. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Whatevah

^ I ban Jenn because I am required to do so under Article XVII! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Icon_ban
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I ban Elle for knowing full well I realize that this game is all in fun, but had to think of SOMETHING to ban her for, damn it! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 BannedFOREVER
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 am

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for her inability to think of a realistic ban! Back at you...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 BannedFOREVER

^ I ban Jenn because her name begins with the letter 'j'! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm

I ban Elle for that incredibly lame ban AND for using the same emoticon I did! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

^ I ban Sugah for double-dipping and for an equally lame use of her banning power! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704

^ I ban Jenn so that she does not think that I have forgotten about her. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

^I ban Elle for being in here when I was just about to tackle the dishes, therefore, causing me to slack off when I should be doing mundane housework.

(It feels good to blame someone else for my laziness right now. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672 )
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 am

^I ban Lady S only because she was in front of the spot for me to slay, ban Elle Belle

Good morning ladies, hope you have a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next