Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
butterflyunion
Light_House
AdriannaSimmie
clc
beckylynn2109
soloaris
Sugah
autumnelle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 pm

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 738528 TPAM; Likes my X-mas Main street The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 912276

Thanks, I go answer you now then The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 pm

TPAM is so talented with it comes to creating fabulous lots for our Sims. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 28795
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:01 pm

^ TPAM has just adopted a lovely new pooch! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 74257
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

TPAM likes the name Reeci for our new pooch!

(I do, too...more and more!)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 am

The green dot says me that the person above me are here with me now The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am

TPAM was here but has left already! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 729422

I'm sorry I missed you, Jackie.
I've been working on this weekend's update. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 145303
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Sorry I had to go princess, but the electricity had a breakdown, and when it come back you was gone... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I understand, my friend.

TPAM is probably sleeping peacefully as I type. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 465755
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 am

^ TPAM can't be sleeping with a new pooch in the house, so what could she be doing?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 am

The person above me is a deary The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

TPAM is a true treasure who I keep missing in the forum lately. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

^ TPAM is a true treasure whom I keep missing in the forum. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

TPAM is here with me right this very moment!!! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 23207

Just out of curiousity, is your tree up and decorated yet?
I could smack these people who have had their's up since Thanksgiving. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 364885

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm

^ TPAM is going to start a riot against those who have decorated their tree and put it up on Turkey Day. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 97206

No, not yet. Probably this weekend, maybe, possibly... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 pm

TPAM has just been made exempt from the can of whoop arse old Sugah was gonna let loose this evening. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 pm

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 99672

^TPAM has exempted me from her arse whipping. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

TPAM is always a delight to spend time with.

Are your girls getting excited about Santa coming?
I have a Santa decoration with blocks to count down the days til his arrival.
I'm trying to teach Bay her numbers, so I'm letting her change it each time she comes.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm

^TPAM has pulled out the number lessons for her granddaughter. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 21650

Yes, they are very excited. They will be writing their letters to Santa this weekend. They are already in the spirit with all the toy commercials the networks are plugging.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm

TPAM is going to assist her beauties in writing letters to Santa.

I always forget how much the networks bombard us with toy commercials over the holiday season.
I rarely watch tv...usually only dvds.
Speaking of...
If your girls haven't seen TinkerBell ~ The Great Fairy Rescue yet, it is DARLING!
Bay and I watched it in Blu-Ray today and just LOVED it! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 940149
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

^ TPAM enjoyed the latest Tink movie as much as me and my girls did. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 28795

When the girls get their daily dose of Nickelodeon toy commercials seem to be all there is now. Yeesh, enough already. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:34 pm

I can just imagine. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612

TPAM has just confirmed that she and her girls also liked the new Tink movie.

It truly was precious and so beautiful to look at, wasn't it?
Cute storyline, too.

I must bid you adieu, dear heart.
Hope to run into you on the morrow. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 am

TPAM; is very a talented creator The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612 I downloaded a beautiful set she had given to Rivers site... that was a beautiful set... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:38 pm

^ TPAM is quite the master builder. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

TPAM; Is the sweetest friend, she always make me happy! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 am

TPAM and I have not been bumping into eachother AT ALL lately in the forums. verklempt

I miss you, Jackie, and hope you are doing well, good sir. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 817176
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next