Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
butterflyunion
Light_House
AdriannaSimmie
clc
beckylynn2109
soloaris
Sugah
autumnelle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 am

TSAM should know that the feeling is mutual. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 am

The Girl Above Me; thinks that The Sister Above Her; should know that the Feeling is mutual, laughin

I am happy to be their friend both of them, both The Girl Above Me and The Girl Above Her! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 70330
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm

TFAM (the fella above me laughin ) is as happy to have dear Elle and me as his friends as we are to have him as ours. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 70330
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 pm

TTPAM (The Two People Above Me) are near and dear to my heart. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 pm

TDFAM (the dear friend above me I love you ) is here with me right now! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 687310
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

TDFAM is no longer here with me. verklempt
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 am

The girl above me is here now The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 12612 ... and I have to go soon, because my laptop sounds very strange ... verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 pm

TLMAB (The Lovely Man Above Me) had to go soon after he discovered I was on-line with him. I hope your laptop is okay, Jackie! They can be so temperamental. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 971462
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:14 am

Yes they get very warm very quickly ... and with Windows 7 everything that can goes wrong, goes wrong ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 515704

Cant even run my body shop No why did I ever leave XP??? verklempt

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 Computer_crash_again_17667110

TGAM (The Girl Above Me); in not here now, and I miss her The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 am

laughin That pic is hilarious, Jackie! I love it! Laptops do tend to run hot, the more powerful the more likely. Do you have a cooling unit on yours? Also, did you look at this thread? There are some tips on dealing with Windows 7 and the sims.

~ ~ ~

TGAM (The Guy Above Me) is having some trouble getting his laptop to cooperate with him. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:57 pm

TTAM (the treasure above me) beat me to it, as I was going to suggest the Windows 7-Sims 2 Compatibility Q & A link to Jackie, too!

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 367799

Jackie, I am sorry you are having laptop problems, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 898330
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 am

TDFAM (the dear friend above me) is not here with me this morning. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

TPFAM (the precious friend above me) is not here with me now this afternoon. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 am

TDFAM and I seem to keep missing one another lately. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 Sad5
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am

TPFAM should be in here playing forum games with me right now! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

TDFAM left before I could log on. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 pm

TPFAM is here with me right now ... Could it be??? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 am

TDFAM thought I was still logged on, but I just left my browser open. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 Squeek_Hug_Emoticon_by_MetalShadowOverlord
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:21 pm

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 12612 TSGAM; (The sweet girl above me) gave me a useful link The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 am

TDMAB (the dear man above me) has not been feeling well of late. No

I do hope you are doing better now, dear Jackie. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 55394
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 am

TTSHAM; (The Texas SweetHeart Above me laughin ) is a wonderful girl, glad to see you too The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 888294

Fingers still thick and hurting The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 729422 but the sun is shining, and the medicine works again The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 12612 this is the only message to day, back tomorrow!

Love you all The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 338947 J.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

TSSAM (the Swedish Sweetheart Above Me) has been hurting terribly and can not type too much these days. No

I pray that the medicine and sunshine will help with your suffering, dear Jackie. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

TTSAM; (The Texan Sweetie Above Me) Is a real good friend, she prays for me when I'm sick! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 am

TDMAM (The Dear Man Above Me) paid us a visit. I do hope that means he is feeling better. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

TPFAB has a little over a week to go before baby Cherub is due! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 408427
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next