Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello there... VPN Talks....

Go down 
+2
autumnelle
vpn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vpn

vpn

Hello there... VPN Talks.... Empty
PostSubject: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 am

My name is Enzo, but I'm known mostly as VPN.

I am a remesher and a 3d modeller, my skills are focused in the creation of vintage simlish cars, I'm the founder and administrator of VPN's Garage.

I make remeshes using cars from GTA: San Andreas as base meshes, but I turn them into completely different cars,
using my modeling tools and a lot of imagination, because making vintage simlish cars requires much imagination and creativity, and it makes you proud of your work.

I hope I'm welcomed here, and I want to thank everyone for this marvelous site. :)

Thanks much! Hello there... VPN Talks.... 405831
Back to top Go down
http://vpnsgarage.sims3carsource.net/phpBB3/index.php
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 am

Hello Enzo, and welcome. So happy to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hello there... VPN Talks.... 599369
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 am

Hello there... VPN Talks.... 442241 Hello there... VPN Talks.... 954479
Back to top Go down
vpn

vpn

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 am

Thanks much for welcoming me people! Hello there... VPN Talks.... 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:06 am

Hello there... VPN Talks.... SSp_balloonsmiliesHello there... VPN Talks.... SSp_balloonsmilies

Hello and Welcome VPN Hello there... VPN Talks.... 912276

Good to see you, Nice you make Cars! Hello there... VPN Talks.... 12612
Hope to see you a lot in the forum!

Hello there... VPN Talks.... 366915 Hello there... VPN Talks.... 954479 Hello there... VPN Talks.... 366915
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 am

:wlcm2sugahs: VPN!

Nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome, VPN! I have seen you at other forums and am glad you've decided to join us here.
I am familiar with your fabulous Sims 2 vehicles and admire your talent.
It's nice to have you here. Thanks for joining us!

Hello there... VPN Talks.... 231655984

PS I'd love to be affiliated with your site and will tend to that shortly! Hello there... VPN Talks.... 367799

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
vpn

vpn

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 am

Thanks much to everyone! I'm very happy to stay here Hello there... VPN Talks.... 12612 Hello there... VPN Talks.... 243713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there... VPN Talks....   Hello there... VPN Talks.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there... VPN Talks....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: