Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Heeeeey peeps!

Go down 
+4
Caleb_71
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
Hollymaniac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Holly,

*EDIT* I changed my username to Hollymaniac, since most of you already know me by that name :P

. I used to be a regular at the PTS forums under the name Hollymaniac/Holly_Sunshine, and then dropped off the face of the earth for a while, went through a TS3/Sims Medieval phase, and am now back to Sims 2! I've been playing sims for 4 years, since I was 11 (although I said I was 13; sorry 'bout that), and am absolutely hooked! I've been downloading crazily the past four days, since I got back into TS2, and am looking forward to downloaded some cool stuff from Sugah's Place!

Peace out,

D.R

Last edited by Hollymaniac on Mon May 23, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Welcome Delilah Roze
:wlcm2sugahs:

You are among many a Sims 2 addicts Heeeeey peeps!  97206 ...

There is a lot of lovely things offered here and the best thing is that everyone is so nice and friendly...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello, Holly! Nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Heeeeey peeps!  599369
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Well g'day and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

HOLLY!!! It's so good to see you again, hon! I love you How the heck are you? It's been years! I'm so glad you found Sugah's. It doesn't surprise me you tried The Sims Medieval and came back to Sims 2 - I did the same - LOL! I hope you stick around. Heeeeey peeps!  266736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Ari wrote:
HOLLY!!! It's so good to see you again, hon! How the heck are you? It's been years! I'm so glad you found Sugah's.

I ditto all of what our Ari said, Holly.
How great that you've found your way back to Sims 2 AND to Sugah's Place.
I hope you are doing well.
Nice to have you here, sweetheart!

Heeeeey peeps!  954479
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:54 am

Welcome, Holly. It's nice to see you again! (I had to drop by this thread to see who you were when you mentioned the Passel of Moppets challenge. laughin ) I'm glad you found your way here to share your sims' adventures with us.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Heeeeey peeps!  34872

It´s nice to meet you Holly!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:35 pm

That really was a fun project, wasn't it?
I enjoyed the "Passel of Moppets" challenge, myself! Heeeeey peeps!  12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Hehe, it's nice to see all of you again too, I've really missed chatting with all you fabulous people. Heeeeey peeps!  738528 I can't wait to share all my sims with everyone!

I always wanted to do the PoM challenge, I even started a couple of times, but I was just never into the families I did it with. I'm hoping that this time around I'll actually develop an attachment to this couple. I may actually create a new family after I change my face templates, and use them. But I'm determined to do it this time. Heeeeey peeps!  12612

On a side note, I'm LOVING the emoticons! :muahaha: Amen to that! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heeeeey peeps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeeeey peeps!    Heeeeey peeps!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeeeey peeps!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: