Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi from Upstate, NY

Go down 
+4
Sugah
Astral Faery
Caleb_71
wendyj42
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wendyj42

wendyj42

Hi from Upstate, NY Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 am

Hi all! My name is Wendy. I am new to sims2. Just learning how to play the game and create stuff. If anyone knows if there is a very easy tutorial on how to create cool clothes, please let me know. I am in dire need of teens cool and not sexy clothing.

I came back in after posting this message to add some stuff. Like I said, my name is Wendy. I am from a little town in upstate, NY called Lee Center. (you might not find it on a map, it is that smal). Hi from Upstate, NY 97206
I married my high school sweetheart and we have now been together for 25 years, and married 18 ths coming Sept. I have two beautiful children one is 15 and the other 9. I have a 7 year old pug named Milo and a beautiful orange cat (that we actually think is part fox) named Amber.

I have been playing sims for about 6 months. Still finding the cool sites, not sure how to create my own stuff ( I need a really easy tutorial) and not sure how to upload stuff to the sims2 or sites like that. I do know how to upload to here I think?

I am a very avid fan of County Music, some hip hop, and others. Depends on the artist. Just celebrated my 42 birthday on June 4th.
shows I like to watch would be CSI, Criminal Minds, The Bachelor and Bachelorette. Movies I like would be anything funny, cartoons with my kids, some drama and my hubby has gotten me into movies like Pearl Harbor when they come out.

Well, that is it I think. Any advice for the sims would be greatful Happy Simming!

Well nice to meet you all. I need friends!!!!
:helloblocks:hugz: Hi from Upstate, NY 692765 Hi from Upstate, NY 692765 Hi from Upstate, NY 692765 :Hi from Upstate, NY 344738 Hi from Upstate, NY 678648Hi from Upstate, NY 701517 Hi from Upstate, NY 154182 Hi from Upstate, NY 130744
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:31 am

G'day and welcome to Sugah's Place.

To recolour clothes, tis time comsuming, check out some sites as there is a lot out there.

For teen clothes, here is a site to try:

http://www.lianasims2.net/index.php

For Tutorials, there are a few here:

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=249
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 am

Hello and welcome, Wendy. You'll like it here - everyone is very friendly.

:wlcm2sugahs:
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: Thank you!   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far I am having fun and yes I will try those sites and tutorials. thanks again
dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 am

Hi, Wendy! Nice to meet you.
So glad you could join us here.
Thank you for the wonderful introduction.

Hi from Upstate, NY 366915 Happy belated birthday. Hi from Upstate, NY 790471

Russ (aka Caleb) has provided you with some good links.
The MtS2 one has a plethora of BodyShop tutorials that most assuredly will help.
He's right, though. Recoloring clothing for Sims ... to do it really well ... is quite time consuming & can be tedious and painstaking at times.

Hi from Upstate, NY 55638

He's provided you with Liana Sims2 website, which I feel is one of the best TS2 sites for fashions around. Hi from Upstate, NY 940149
Liana never disappoints!
Milano Sims2 (who no longer updates) also has pages of gorgeous Sims clothing.
Unfortunately, they are not categorized by age (adult, teen, child, etc), so the teen fashions aren't easy to locate.

And of course, MtS2 has a search engine, which makes it easy to pull up anything you're wishing to download.
They have an abundunce of stuff there ... Most anything you could think of!

If you have any questions about downloading from Sugah's Place or any other queries, please feel free to ask!

Hi from Upstate, NY 231655984
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 am

Hello, Wendy. There are so many sites and blogs out there that offer so many good fashions that I am not sure it is worth doing it yourself unless you like to or there is something specific that you want and cannot find. I have yet to want something that a good Google search has not turned up, though. Well, good luck with your endeavors with clothing either way. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to getting to know you around the forum.

Hi from Upstate, NY 599369
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 pm

:wlcm2sugahs:

I liked your intoduction too.
Hi from Upstate, NY 790471 Little too late but anyway. Hi from Upstate, NY 774807

Hi from Upstate, NY 34872
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi from Upstate, NY 231655984 Wendy!

I hope you have a wnderful time here Hi from Upstate, NY 262201
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Elleluv wrote:
...that offer so many good fashions that I am not sure it is worth doing it yourself unless you like to or there is something specific that you want and cannot find.

I concur with that statement, Elle.
I think the one thing that is truly lacking in Sims fashions is ethnic wear.
My team and I have a helluva time finding traditional garb from around the world for our SBfAtW models.
That's something I'd like to see more of or at least be adept at photoskinning enough to do myself. Hi from Upstate, NY 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Quote :
I think the one thing that is truly lacking in Sims fashions is ethnic wear...That's something I'd like to see more of or at least be adept at photoskinning enough to do myself. Hi from Upstate, NY 12612

I remember we had a discussion a couple of weeks ago in which I told you I was thinking of learning how to re-texture hair for that same reason. I find some dread styles on meshes I love, but with textures that I hate. I definitely agree that I would like to see more, because I am not sure I want to learn to do it myself, laughin. I may have to try, though, even if it drives me bonkers. Hi from Upstate, NY 85797
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: You all are so sweet   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I do get stuff from those sites that you have mentioned.

Sometimes my custom content does not work though like cars. I can never get them to show up.

It might be because I bought a bunch of digital EP downloads from EA Games and they screwed up my computer and some of the downloads did not even work. After several arguments with the EA Games Staff, I finally got them to refund me over 60.00 for the Packs I bought. I have only received on of the refunds so far though.

I have since ordered all the other discs which are on their way to me.

I know I have to have them installed for some of the content to work.

If there are any other suggestions or something you think I am missing please let me know. I did go through the MTS tutorial on downloading and so far everything looks ok.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Hiya Wendy! Hi from Upstate, NY 621122

Hi from Upstate, NY 442241

Happy belated birthday! And welcome to Sugah's and the wonderful world of TS2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Upstate, NY   Hi from Upstate, NY Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Upstate, NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: