Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi! I´m Ullwera

Go down 
+7
soloaris
deekitty31
Hunter
Angelsways1
EarthGoddess
Sugah
Ullwera
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am

Hi there!

I´m Ullwera or Ulli as I´m calling myself in the simscommunity I´m 46 years old.
I have been simming for at least six years. I´m a big downloader. I do build a little mostly for my stories.

I live in Sweden quite near Gothenburg on the west coast. Me and hubby have been married for 27 years and we have three grown daughters.
We did get a granddaughter for seven years ago so I´m a granny as well.
We have three beautiful cats.... well ...soon one of them are going to move away with my youngest daughter she is leaving for the university and her cat will be the most educated cat in this household. :lol!:

Hi! I´m Ullwera 790471 Sugah this Place looks really nice I think I´m going to hang about here when I´m not at Hunters place, Basic for sims or Sims Crossing.

:squeeze: Ulli/
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Ullwera!!!   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi! I´m Ullwera 34872

Hi, Ulli! It's so great to have you here.
Thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself to the group. I'm so glad you did. Hi! I´m Ullwera 405831

Quote :
my youngest daughter she is leaving for the university and her cat will be the most educated cat in this household.
That made me laugh outloud, m'dear. Too funny! Hi! I´m Ullwera 99672

Thank you so much for the congrats and compliment regarding my new little website.

Quote :
I think I´m going to hang about here when I´m not at Hunters place, Basic for sims or Sims Crossing.
I would absolutely LOVE that, Ulli. Please do! :mmd:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi! I´m Ullwera 367799 for the welcoming.

I like games so I´m of to try one. Hi! I´m Ullwera 262201
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote :
I like games so I´m of to try one.

I love most forum games, too, and am always thrilled when someone is willing to jump right in and play with us.
Thank you for participating. I appreciate it. Hi! I´m Ullwera 687310
Back to top Go down
EarthGoddess

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

Hi Ullwera! I LOVE your avitar!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Thanks EarthGoddess Hi! I´m Ullwera 888294
Back to top Go down
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 am

Hi Ulli, nice to meet you :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsways1.weebly.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Angelsway! It´s nice to be here. Hi! I´m Ullwera 868736
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 am

Hi! I´m Ullwera 701517 Welcome Ulli!!!!

I was so happy to read you'd still be hanging out at Basic! I'm also honestly glad you're going to be hanging out here at Sugah's. You're a lot of fun to have around!

Ahhhhh........the gang's all coming together Sugah!!!

Hi! I´m Ullwera 692371
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks Hunter!

I have four places I wisit every day Sims Crossing, Basic, Sugah and Ed´s place.

I do wisit other places too but not that frequent.

Hi! I´m Ullwera 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 am

Quote :
I do visit other places too but not that frequent. Hi! I´m Ullwera 85797

It's hard to keep track and keep up, isn't it, Ulli?
I help moderate a few Sims forums and am a member of many others.
I want to participate actively in several of them, but sometimes just remaining involved in the ones I help moderate is all I can do most days.

I always have intentions of returning to some of my faves, where the folks have been so warm and welcoming, but never seem to get there as much as I'd like.

It is an honor and a joy to have you here on a regular basis, my dear.
Thank you sooo much for choosing Sugah's Place as a regular hang out! Hi! I´m Ullwera 23207
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi Ulli! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:37 am

Gratulerar på Födelsedagen Ulli Wera! Hi! I´m Ullwera 247485

Hoppas du får all du önskar dig! och att du kan äta all kaka du vill!
många presenter, och mycket kärlek! Hi! I´m Ullwera 508493

Happy Birthday Ulli my girl, have a nice day with all cake and all love you can have... Hi! I´m Ullwera 912276

Hi! I´m Ullwera 366915 Hi! I´m Ullwera 981739 Hi! I´m Ullwera 159351 Hi! I´m Ullwera 981739 Hi! I´m Ullwera 366915

Hi! I´m Ullwera Gourdon-candy-store_11393Hi! I´m Ullwera Cupcake

Hi! I´m Ullwera 1008-012-26-1028
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Tack Jackie!!

Hi! I´m Ullwera 950802 Hi! I´m Ullwera 338947
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Du är välkommen tjejen! Hi! I´m Ullwera 678648
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I know I'm a day late (or maybe two where you are), but . . .

:BirthdayBunch: Hi! I´m Ullwera 159351

I hope you had a great birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I am so horrible about remembering birthdays these days. No I'm sorry I missed it, Ulli - I hope it was a good day for you. Hi! I´m Ullwera 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Ulli, please forgive me. Somehow I did not see that yesterday (the 25th) was your birthday. No

~*~

I hope your special day was a good one, m'lady.

Hi! I´m Ullwera 366915 Hi! I´m Ullwera 159351 Hi! I´m Ullwera 366915

Wishing you much joy & all good things always, Ulli.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:49 am

Thank you friends I had a great day!! dancintrio

Hi! I´m Ullwera 701517

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Happy Belated Birthday, Ulli! I am so sorry I missed it! Hi! I´m Ullwera 100574

I hope your day was filled with nothing but happiness!

Hi! I´m Ullwera Oops-Happy-Belated-Birthday
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:37 am

Thanks Elle! I had my brother over today so you are not that late... Hi! I´m Ullwera 99672

Hi! I´m Ullwera 508493
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: REALLY LATE!!   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 am

Hi Ulli! My name is Wendy and I am new to Sims2 it is nice to meet you. Any Advice. I am not a good story maker.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi Wendy!
Nice to meet you too!

Just play with your sims and see what they are doing.
You can always start a challenge look Here
You don´t have to be a pro right away. Start with something easy the sims will guide you.
Don´t forget to take pictures I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I´m Ullwera   Hi! I´m Ullwera Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! I´m Ullwera
Page 1 of 1