Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Arrendale Heights Revisited

Go down 
+4
Hobbes
autumnelle
Sugah
SimEm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks Em, then I do that next time I read, I been looking before but I tort ones have to leave the comments on Facebook, good to know thats not so, the story's are very good! And you are very talented Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 954246
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks again, Jackie. Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 Herz I just added the facebook thing a couple of days ago when I saw they had an option to link my facebook profile to my blog. You can leave comments here if you like or on the blog. I'm not sure if you have to have a blogger account to leave them there or not. I'll have to check the settings. You might not need an account with blogger to leave comments there.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Quote :
I've finally got all of my old episodes of Arrendale Heights uploaded to my blog, including the finale, Part 36 "From this Day Forward."

Wow! That's awesome, Em. Congrats on that!

Quote :
Even if you don't have time to catch up on the story, the outtakes are a lot of fun, I think.

I look forward to doing so.
I'm definitely going to put this on my list of things to do this week. Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Em,

I started reading this story today and wow!! It is so good and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 am

I can only agree with the others I have read it all through and I liked it.

You are a good writer I wish I had my english that good, I´m working on it!

I think you have to have a blogger account to comment on the story there.

Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 558785 I´m waiting for the next story.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Aw, thank you Sugah, Jen, and Ulli. You three have made my morning (well, I guess it's afternoon now. Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 128862 )

I appreciate all of the sweet comments. You're all making me want to write again. Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I read a lot more now, and you are a really good writer, its very exiting to read, and like i said before the pictures mighty good, keep up the good work Em Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 912276
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliments. Thanks for reading it. Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 508493
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm

You are welcome dear Em Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 762448
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrendale Heights Revisited
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Sims Scribes Corner-
Jump to: