Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello/Bonjour/Hola

Go down 
+4
Ullwera
Sugah
Lizzy67
Julie J
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 pm

I thought I'd registered before - obviously I hadn't. I've remedied that now.
I know a few people here looking around I know Caleb and I know Lizzy dancintrio Hello/Bonjour/Hola 711747
I'm 41 and I'm from the UK.

I run Back Alley Sims and I make a few meshes, recolour objects, make poses/poseboxes and Pooklet or Nymphy retexture hair (sometimes use both together). Mainly put Bloom's Sexy Feet on outfits or change female meshes to have nicer dresses and sexier shoes. I also make poses, hair and outfits for Sims 3 also. I can also convert stuff from 2 to 3 and vice versa (sometimes it works) lol

I also have a dreamwidth for Sims 2 and a LiveJournal for Sims 3

Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello hello, dear Julie ! I was thinking of you these last days, hoping you'll fix soon one mesh (small glitch) because I just finished my gift set for BAS.

Sugah will have some surprises from me Hello/Bonjour/Hola 21650 here soon too for the 3rd anniversary of Sugah's Place.

Sugah is one among the nicest persons of the Sims 2 community. I've known her a little better at inspiringsims, a small forum.

Nice to have you here, dear ! Hello/Bonjour/Hola 21650
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2updates.wordpress.com
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks Lizzy :)

Now Sv3's closed I'm looking around the non-adult community now to share some stuff and this looks like a nice place.
Thought I registered years ago

CPU mesh fixed finally dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Julie, I welcome you to Sugah's Place.
Thank you for joining us and for introducing yourself.

We are always happy to have members who are still passionate about the Sims 2.

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 442241

Lizzy wrote:
Sugah is one among the nicest persons of the Sims 2 community.

ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 am

Sad to hear about Sv3, Julie. But with BAS having more members, running another forum is actually time consuming.

Here I think that Sugah will appreciate our collaboration and our contribution for new ideas. Around the non adult Sims 2 community, there aren't many forums being too keen on having clothes on meshes with sexy (sometimes high poly) shoes, except Mia's forum, Pinkstar and Insimenator (but Insim is mess to browse).

My forum is really very small with some members who are at MySpace (not Sims related) and two retired creators who don't want to show their mug anywhere else from now. I also use my little forum as testing field for blogs settings and to communicate with a few about general Internet issues (spams, phishing, etc.). So I'll keep it also to get loose from my own MySpace addiction (lol).

Here at Sugah's Place there's possibly more traffic. Sugah is nice, and it's not a flattery, it's very true. I love her very nice objects sets, simple and beautiful. It's like it's often spring here, at this forum ! So I'll be happy to share here, myself.

For my surprise, I posted at BAS with your strapless platform mesh.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 am

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 231655984 Julie!

It´s nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 am

Lizzy wrote:
Here I think that Sugah will appreciate our collaboration and our contribution for new ideas. Around the non adult Sims 2 community, there aren't many forums being too keen on having clothes on meshes with sexy (sometimes high poly) shoes, except Mia's forum, Pinkstar and Insimenator (but Insim is mess to browse).

I did not know that some non-adult Sims sites felt that way, Lizzy. That's news to me.
You are most welcome to offer sexy, voluptuous fashions here as long as they are PG-13 rated and tastefully done.
In fact, I would be honored to offer them.
Let's keep the dialog going on this thru PMs, if you're interested. Hello/Bonjour/Hola 7255

Quote :
Here at Sugah's Place there's possibly more traffic. Sugah is nice, and it's not a flattery, it's very true. I love her very nice objects sets, simple and beautiful. It's like it's often spring here, at this forum ! So I'll be happy to share here, myself.

You are too kind. Thank you for such lovely words.
I am so happy you are here and that you feel the way you do, Lizzy.

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 648375 Hello/Bonjour/Hola 122582

Julie, what is the URL to your Sims 2 Dreamwidth site?
I'd be thrilled if you wanted to contribute something to our three year anniversary celebration coming up.
It has been postponed, so it may be another two weekends before we are able to make it happen.
I'm excited to see some of your lovely creations, too!

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 4322
Back to top Go down
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm

http://juliej.dreamwidth.org/

I'm sure I can come up with something :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you for the link, Julie. Gonna check it out now!

Quote :
I'm sure I can come up with something :)

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 692371

HERE is what you'll need to know about offering gifts to Sugah's Place.

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 243713
Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Sugah, it can't be an issue to keep all P-13 here.

By the way I moved my forum album photo to a blog section there which is public :

http://576395.xobor.com/blog-c385-Bodyshop-items.html

So from here you can view and perhaps also tell via PM here if you'd like something special from my clothes reconversions. I won't share my furnished lots because of the whole hassle to sort some meshes to include or not, etc. Too complicated each time.

So if I put up my photo album with stuff I don't share too easily it's also to give people the opportunity to view what's interesting on some sexy bodymeshes. But some of those meshes would definitely be more + 18 like one by Cenor of BackAlleySims, which anyway is only for bodysuits, not for dresses.

For my Sims, I'm prudent when sharing eventually on other sites : I got much pay CC for hair sets so I'd rather keep most Sims at my forum to share there.

I got to read again your rules here for sharing. And where then can we post, when it's not for the anniversary event ?

To tell the truth, it's a relaxing forum here, Sugah. It should be taken as an example. :)
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Julie J wrote:
I thought I'd registered before - obviously I hadn't. I've remedied that now.
I know a few people here looking around I know Caleb and I know Lizzy dancintrio Hello/Bonjour/Hola 711747
I'm 41 and I'm from the UK.

I run Back Alley Sims and I make a few meshes, recolour objects, make poses/poseboxes and Pooklet or Nymphy retexture hair (sometimes use both together). Mainly put Bloom's Sexy Feet on outfits or change female meshes to have nicer dresses and sexier shoes. I also make poses, hair and outfits for Sims 3 also. I can also convert stuff from 2 to 3 and vice versa (sometimes it works) lol

I also have a dreamwidth for Sims 2 and a LiveJournal for Sims 3

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 692765 Julie \o Welcome to this fun and fabulous site! I think I've seen BAS before; may have glanced at it a time or two, not sure. I go through sooo many sites when looking for cc, clothes, makeup etc ^_^ I'm on LJ, but I'm primarily a Sims 2 player, but I check out Sims 3 stuff too.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 am

Hey Julie J! Great to see you here! I'm a big fan of your work, especially your delicious clothing for Bootylicious (same name at back Alley, but different Avi).

Hello/Bonjour/Hola 231655984
Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Julie created many more meshes than only for Bootylicious, a few on my request.
Back to top Go down
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Finished the last of the Bootylicious now apart from an athletic mesh. Want to find something easier to work with lol. :)
Hi Ilikefishfood thought I recognised the name. :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Lizzy wrote:
I got to read again your rules here for sharing. And where then can we post, when it's not for the anniversary event ?

To tell the truth, it's a relaxing forum here, Sugah. It should be taken as an example. :)

We normally try to update twice a month, Lizzy.
It's not always etched in stone, however, as several of our team members have become very busy with RL of late.
I like to coordinate gift submissions with our updates, so I can include them on my update jpg in order to showcase donated gifts.

I am so glad you find Sugah's Place a relaxing environment.
I would not have it any other way, as I despise drama and rudeness and cattiness.
I don't have much patience for that sort of nonsense, so I rarely tolerate such behavior here.
It is my hope that SP will always be a safe haven where comfort, peace and fun abound!

Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate them. I love you

Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 am

I replied your PM with also photo of two hair retextures I made this past week-end. I'll also show them to Julie.

Alike her I got a dreamwidth which I actually never used. But since Julie is there, maybe I'll log in to my DW account and update a bit there too. I'm more familiar with WordPress today.

For the mesh I provided for your future projects, I kept Julie aware as she's also admin at BackAlleySims. There's no problem for using it, but always credit BAS. It's all required.

Julie released a harem pants mesh with sexy feet : I'm impatient to try new textures on it.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 am

Hello and welcome Hello/Bonjour/Hola 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Julie J wrote:
Finished the last of the Bootylicious now apart from an athletic mesh.

Yeah, I noticed that. Trust me, between you and Loonie, it'll take me a while for my bootylicious girls to get through that entire wardrobe! laughin

Thanks for the heads up Lizzy. I sure will check out Julie's other work. I've just been totally distracted by Booty's awesomeness! Hello/Bonjour/Hola 12612
Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 am

I think Julie will have more to come for Bootylicious.

Personally I'd use more her meshes for my reconversions, the ones I requested (and tx Julie for her meshes) as I like better an outfit top part to be loose from the skin. It's a matter of taste. :)

Julie is awesome and very generous for many. :)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 am

OoOooo..thanks again Lizzy?

Julie, do you do boy conversions to? My Lean and Slim Body Builders really need some fashionable duds. They're some decent meshes out there, but apparently not much interest in these hunks.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am

G'day Julie and welcome to Sugah's Place.

I is back on the Net after a two month break and a new ISP, there is so much catching up to do. No email addy yet as I am waiting for it to kick in.

The 3rd year celebration is this weekend, oh my....... I will see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

Caleb_71 wrote:
G'day Julie and welcome to Sugah's Place.

I is back on the Net after a two month break and a new ISP, there is so much catching up to do. No email addy yet as I am waiting for it to kick in.

The 3rd year celebration is this weekend, oh my....... I will see what I can come up with.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss! dancintrio Hello/Bonjour/Hola 366915 Hello/Bonjour/Hola 247485 Hello/Bonjour/Hola 912276 Hello/Bonjour/Hola 678648 dancintrio sunny

'k...that's all I have to say! sunny
Back to top Go down
Julie J

Julie J

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Russ Lovely to see you again dancintrio

Awww thank you Lizzy Hello/Bonjour/Hola 687310
I make all (well 99%) of my meshes now with the loose top. All the newer ones anyway..

Ilikefishfood - I've been doing a lot of stuff for LBB and SBB - some is at Star Sims and BAS also on my DW

I do have a hair lined up to share - Need some in game pics
A nasty flu bug's held me up for the last few days but slowly getting back to normal and started creating again. I put two Sentate dresses with Sexy Feet on my DW yesterday
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 am

Julie J wrote:

Ilikefishfood - I've been doing a lot of stuff for LBB and SBB - some is at Star Sims and BAS also on my DW

Okay...it took me two evenings...but I've downloaded ev-erything for SBB, SBB and FM from Star! lol! Over 260MB...because apparently my DL folder is not full enough! Hello/Bonjour/Hola 99672

Tonight...I tackle everything I can find at BAS!

Oh Julie J...you're a bad, bad influence on me and my vain attempts to prune my DL folder! Hello/Bonjour/Hola 97206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour/Hola   Hello/Bonjour/Hola Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello/Bonjour/Hola
Page 1 of 1