Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! Empty
PostSubject: Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!   Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm

I was just on Tumblr and I had a friend of mine asking about something I'd seen a while back, but I didn't pay attention to it. She was asking about a mod for making pictures stay the same and not go dark when you move them down - which is SOOOOO annoying, right? Check this out!

http://threadandsandpaper.dreamwidth.org/1499.html

I think you have to download all of them; not 100% sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!   Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Wow! Very cool!
Thank you for sharing, Jean.

Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! 344738
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!   Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Sugah wrote:
Wow! Very cool!
Thank you for sharing, Jean.

Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! 344738

Absolutely! Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! 940149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!   Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a problem w/ photos being dark when you move them? Use this mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Tutorials & Helpful Hints-
Jump to: