Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hey there, remember me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

Hey there, remember me?  Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Heeeeeeeeeello! Hollymaniac here. Holly-Sunshine, Delilah-Roze, regular member on the PTS forums way back when... etc. etc. Some might remember me, some might not. It's been *looks at topics I've posted in* TWO YEARS since I last checked in here. Life got in the way, and I'm off and on with Sims constantly. I'll probably disappear again soon too, since college visiting/applications and studying/taking the SAT's again this fall will keep me just a little bit busy. But I thought that I'd say hi anyways!

So, last time I was here, I was on a Sims 2 kick, downloading lots of stuff, PoM challenge and other stuff. Well, the computer I played TS2 on (and had all my downloads on) died over a year ago, and with it went all my save files, custom content, and any ambition I had of doing it over again. I'm now a TS3 player, with occasional TSM spurts here and there. I have all the expansions for TS3, and I really enjoy it. I've actually been playing a completely vanilla game until today, and I didn't miss the custom content, only the mods occasionally. Today I decided to start the Royal Kingdom challenge, so I've downloaded a little bit of custom content, and I intend to do that more sometime later this week. I'm hoping it's okay if I share my TS3 adventures with y'all. :)

And now I'm off to read what you all have been doing in your games since 2011. Ta-ta for now!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Holly! It's nice to see you again and I'm glad you're well. Welcome back!

Hey there, remember me?  34872 
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey there, remember me?  954479 Back!

Nice to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi ya Holly! Don't think I knew you but that doesn't matter much, welcome home!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi, Holly! Of course I remember you!
Welcome back!
It's hard to believe you are almost ready for college. WOW!
Where has the time gone?

So, you've switched to TS3, huh?
As you know, we are exclusively a Sims 2 site.
However, I don't see a problem if you'd like to participate in one of our (or another) challenges and/or share your game antics here. Hey there, remember me?  584675 

Happy Simming and good luck with your college search/apps!

Hey there, remember me?  442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, remember me?    Hey there, remember me?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there, remember me?
Page 1 of 1