Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Just want to say hello!

Go down 
+6
Ullwera
Astral Faery
Sugah
deekitty31
Grykon
Lillian
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian

Lillian

Just want to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:20 am

Just want to say hello ... finally. I've been doing alot of moving around alot since I first joined and haven't been abled to "sim". Up until that time, I was a sims 1 player, but this site, oh my gosh, this site, I couldn't wait to get sims 2. Now that I have it, I can hardly wait to fill it up with "sugah" people! Boy do I have a story for them!!!

Sugah, you are awesome and I want to thank you. This place is like sim 2 heaven! Thank you for your generousity. You ladies are phenomenal, your creativity, your talent. Thank you so very much for shaing.

Just want to say hello! 130744
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Welcome to Sugah's Lillian! Feel free to join in the 'games' section or the social section! Sugah has a great place here, lots of talent making so many desirable things!Just want to say hello! 231655984 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello, Lillian! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm

wow! 

Lillian, you have absolutely made my weekend!!!
Thank you for your very generous, wonderful compliments.
I will make sure our Ladies of Sugah's Place creative team sees what you've shared.
How nice to come into the forum and find your lovely comments!

Welcome to SP and the wonderful world of Sims 2.
It's nice to meet you and have you here with us. Just want to say hello! 868736 

Just want to say hello! 954479

PS Lillian, I want to personally thank you for ALL of the positive feedback you have been leaving in our downloads section. I can not tell you how much it means to our team to read such fabulous input from our members. Many thanks for taking the time to do so.

ThankUforSharing

Last edited by Sugah on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi, Lillian, it's nice to meet you and thank you for all of your kind feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy Sugah's Place! Just want to say hello! 508493 
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:21 am

Just want to say hello! 3584432080  Lillian!

It´s nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 am

Just want to say hello! 34872 dancintrio Late to the greeting party, but so pleased to have you here!  Always a pleasure to meet another TS2 player!  And thank you so much for you kind words about our offerings here at Sugah's!  Just want to say hello! 243713
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 am

Lillian wrote:
This place is like sim 2 heaven!  You ladies are phenomenal, your creativity, your talent. Thank you so very much for shaing.
I couldn't have put it better myself! This site is one neat place! Just want to say hello! 940149 Just want to say hello! 34872
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
I couldn't have put it better myself! This site is one neat place!
Awww...
Thank you, Mac. We treasure members like you and your good bunny and remain blessed and honored to have you both as part of our little forum fam.

Just want to say hello! 678648 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Lillian! Welcome to the great Forum here.Just want to say hello! 34872 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Just want to say hello! 367799 and Just want to say hello! 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello!   Just want to say hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just want to say hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: