Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+8
Miahaglund4
Grykon
twerplina
autumnelle
okiedokieihooked
Nonni
Caleb_71
Ullwera
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Have you ever had a pop up ad come up for something you've only ever thought about?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:30 pm

Have you ever wondered who was the first person who went "I want to get high, I think I'll lick this frog's back."?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Gross

hmmm...Have you licked a frog's back? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 391884
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:16 pm

Where did everybody go?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 9:19 pm

You guys ok?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:00 am

Isn't it exciting that we're still knocking around these parts? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 12612 sunny
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 8:24 pm

Oh No! Can you believe we all stayed away for 3 days?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 pm

Was it three whole days?!
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Anybody heard from Tim?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 7:12 pm

You mean Grykon?

[Aside: He hasn't posted anything on FB for nearly a week, but he has been liking things I've posted, including something I posted about an hour ago]
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 am

Yes.. Well I hope everything is ok

How's the weather where you are...still nice right?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 4:50 am

[Weather's decent. The heat wave has subsided. Tim is fine, lying low in protest of FB policies]

How's the weather at your end?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 2:22 pm

cold and rainy

Heatwave? in November? lucky
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:48 pm

What kinda temperatures are you getting these days?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

well, today and predicted tomorrow sunny 60's but it had been freezing til now

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Do you know that even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the Caribbean, some shops still have black Friday sales? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 85797
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:28 am

OH!

Did you know that we live in a Capitalist Society no matter the region? wait...

Did my opinion pop out? (early black Friday sale 2 for 1 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 99672 )
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:00 am

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Did my opinion pop out?  

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 99672

Did you know that I find you very funny? sunny Also...where is everybody?

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 8:30 pm

I know right!?!     (that's my question)

I looked around and I didn't see anyone Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 553217 and thank you
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Are you looking for someone?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Do you know how worried we were?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Did you know I am easy to find on FB and Twitter? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 99672
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Can you believe I don't know how to reach anybody on those outlets?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Would you like a link? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Does she know your real name, so she can find you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next