Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+7
CallyDreaming
autumnelle
Angelsways1
Hunter
Wallocoaster
Sugah
Meilyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 am

You, my dear, are always welcome. I will set a place for you.

Ms. Sugah wrote:
Do you use the "good cheese"?

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612

I go right over to Luigi's place and swipe some, The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 128862 . IRT -

^TPAM knows she is always welcome in my house. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 8117 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 am

^TPAM has given me an open invitation to pull up a chair at her dinner table anytime.^

Thank you, my lady.
You know, Locatelli is not as easy to get around here as it is in the NE.
We have to go to places that have a more gourmet selection of imported cheeses, like Central Market or The Market Place.
It's worth the freakin' $15 a lb though, let me tell you.
My family is SO spoiled now, the Kraft Parmesan simply will not do any longer. laughin
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 am

Quote :
My family is SO spoiled now, the Kraft Parmesan simply will not do any longer. laughin

Ditto! If it weren't for Lu, my family would have to get used to Kraft, The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 . He spoils us. IRT -

^TPAM has a very discerning palate. ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 pm

^TPAM would probably be grossed out by some of the concoctions I come up with when I'm alone for dinner. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 538162 ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

^ TPAM has not idea who she is talking to when it comes to weird concoctions, and I don't necessarily have to be alone. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 128862 ^

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 495953 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 495953 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 495953
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm

^TPAM thinks she is actually in the same league as me when it comes to putting together odd combinations of things to eat. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 pm

^TPAM does not realize she has met her match. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 578473 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 pm

^TPAM has not begun to post her Roomies Challenge yet
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 am

^TPAM has posted a wonderful backdrop to her roomies challenge. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 912276 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

^TPAM is still working on the initial preparations for our La Femme Project.^

(I think! laughin That was definitely an assumption on my part, m'lady!)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

^ TPAM is working on her initial preparations just like I am. ^

You assume right. I have a lot of work to do to create some backdrop character sims, placeholders really.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 am

^TPAM said I was ugly at my forum.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 327493

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 am

^ TPAM just told a big, fat fib. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:54 am

^TPAM enjoys playful, witty, bantering with Lady H. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612 ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 pm

^TPAM is an icon in Cafe World. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12679 ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 pm

^ TPAM makes me laugh! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 424501
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 pm

^TPAM is missed whenever she is away.^

Welcome back, Cally! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm

^ TPAM has a cute, furry houseguest.^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 pm

^TPAM may be relating to either Pita Louise or an adopted, red, furry bunny named Baylee in Petsville. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 85797 ^

Baylee was having so much fun changing Nana's hair, face, clothes in Cafe World.
You may've noticed I had black hair, a cat face, dog shirt and some other weird stuff for awhile this afternoon in the game. lol
She saw the Petsville icon, clicked it, and started creating a pet.
The rest, as you know, is history. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:51 pm

^ TPAM had quite a few costume changes in Cafe World today. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 128862 ^

I was going to ask you about that the next time we were on line together. I was like what is going on with Ms. Sugah today, The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 .

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 632280
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

^TPAM has a beautiful Self Sim
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 am

^TPAM has over 800 posts here at Sugah's Place! wow! ^

Awesome! Thank you for your devotion and presence, dear friend.
This place would not be the same without you. I am grateful for you and what we share. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

^TPAM has a way of making everyone whose life she touches feel special. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Herz ^

Ms. Sugah said to Hunter wrote:
This place would not be the same without you. I am grateful for you and what we share

Congrats, Hunter. I don't even want to think about what this forum would be like without you. Smooches. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 912276
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 am

Autumnelle wrote:
^TPAM has a way of making everyone whose life she touches feel special. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Herz ^

Ms. Sugah said to Hunter wrote:
This place would not be the same without you. I am grateful for you and what we share

Congrats, Hunter. I don't even want to think about what this forum would be like without you. Smooches. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 912276

Amen about Sugah. And thank you both. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 701517

^TPAM has a been a ray of light for me when I'm stuck with Rexy at the dinosaur museum
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 pm

^TPAM can make an impossible quiche. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 408427 ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next