Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+7
CallyDreaming
autumnelle
Angelsways1
Hunter
Wallocoaster
Sugah
Meilyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Tiring, to say the least. How about you?

^TPAM is trying desperately to get her game mojo back. ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm

It's always tiring at christmas in this house, but it was fun on the day. i just wish we didn't need the months of preparation before hand!

Im getting there ive been in game today and yesterday, i have played and even created a living room!:

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 Snapshot_00000006_37f23680

Not sure if its good enough to hsow everyone though.

^TPAM has steered me off topic!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 pm

I like that livingroom; it has the feeling someone really lives there, or some sim. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 128862 Where did you get the cluttered table on the side? Is the clutter separate, or is it part of the table?

IRT -

^TPAM has definitely got some spark back in her game playing. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 247485 ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks elle hon, i was trying to make the room have homey touches and lived in but not go overbored on clutter, i have other pics which i will post in my album a bit later.

Oh i wish there was clutter tables around it would save me so much time, thats just a table i found and then had a search of my game for some good clutter objects ;)

^TPAM is sweet to say so, i think i may have as well The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 12612
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 912276 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 912276 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

^TPAM has done a fabulous job with that living room and truly needs to share it in her album here! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 28795 ^

Job well done, Lady C! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 687310
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 am

^TPAM is ME!!!^

Am I allowed to bump this thread up so blatantly that way? laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 pm

^TPAM is the administrator and can do whatever the heck she wants. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 408427 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

^TPAM brings such sunshine to my days that I hope she knows it.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:48 pm

^ I love you TPAM is so accurate about Elle's ability to brighten our days. I love you ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 pm

^T2PAM have the same affect on me. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 70330 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

^ The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 70330 TPAM has just inspired both a group hug and a happy dance dancintrio .
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

^TPAM is going to have a Snacky Snack this evening.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 424501
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 am

^TPAM has a way of putting things that cracks me up every time. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 128862 ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 am

^TPAM has a new pretty avatar!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:36 pm

^ TPAM is just SEVEN ... count 'em 7 ... posts away from 200! WOO HOO!!! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 408427 ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I think you will find sugah i am now 4 posts away wait no im 3 no 4 no 3..4..3...4.......... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 128862

^TPAM has nearly 3000 posts!!!! which i think is quite a bit more than anyone else here!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

^TPAM is up late with us again this evening!^

Nice having you here, as always, Cally. And I am SO EXCITED about you reaching 200 posts!
Thank you for hanging out with us so much lately. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 817176
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm

We are going for a long weekend trip to see my husbands mum for the weekend and have to leave at 5 in the morning so im not sleeping tonight as the deal is i drive there he drives back! that and i had a 4 hour nap today The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 939224

Though when i get there i will most likly just go to sleep as im gonna be shattered! we don't get there till about 3 o'clock in the afternoon by which time i will have been awake for 24hrs! Though if im not to tired i will try to drop by before i sleep (taking the laptop with me The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 12612 )

^TPAM is very welcome i always enjoy being able to hang out here!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 pm

^TPAM is reviving the Duggar Challenge at Basic.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 pm

^TPAM has not finished posting her Duggar challenge story yet. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 Herz ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:21 pm

^TPAM is working on her first Roomies Challenge post. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

^TPAM just posted an update to her roomies thread. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 408427 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

^TPAM needs to check out the winners of Basic's Top Models for 2010 contest.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm

^ TPAM should know that I already have...what kind of forum member do you think I am? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 971462 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm

^ TPAM has got me all excited about her La Femme project ... Can't wait! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 408427 ^

Cally, have a good, safe trip, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 319331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next