Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!

Go down 
+6
FiestyChihuahua
LilSister
Zoltan
SimEm
mac
Grykon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! Empty
PostSubject: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! Hear_Ye_zpsfqknxju6

With Black Pearl Sims no longer supporting downloads as of the end of March, Sugah's Place has decided to begin hosting some of our favorite TS2 retired creators' files.
It's true!!!
Soon, you can download the fabulous creations of such talented artists as Sims in Paris, Helga, Cassandre & Nemestnaya (& more) directly from SP.

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 981739  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915

It may take awhile to gather all the files & images, upload them to my own accounts, then post them here, but...
If you will be patient with me, I promise you we will soon have a wonderful assortment of stunning downloads available for you at Sugah's Place!
This, of course, will be in addition to those made just for our members by the Ladies of Sugah's Place each month.

Couldn't wait to share the exciting news with you, so stay tuned as this endeavor progresses...

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:15 pm

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 1347917903
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Why, thank you, kind sir! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 817176

I'm actually making a bit of progress and have so far scooped up all of the Nemestnaya and Sims in Paris images and files that BPS was hosting.
However, I've run into a problem, unfortunately, with Cassandre's, as all of the images of her stunning creations are missing. verklempt
I'm hoping it's just a bandwidth problem and that they'll reappear before the month is out, but it's doubtful.

Oh, well!
I shall do my best to procure whatever available images & files I can obtain by the end of March.
I feel that ANY quality downloads from our favorite artists that we can host here is an honor and most certainly better than NONE!  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm

wow! Just what I needed, more Sims stuff to download. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 774807

Sugah, you really know how to feed an addiction! Looking forward to seeing it all.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Mac wrote:
Sugah, you really know how to feed an addiction! Looking forward to seeing it all.

Are you saying I have become a bit of an enabler to those of you who are download junkies, dear fellow? SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 774807

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 804361
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 21650 That's so great that you're able to do this. It would be a shame if these TS2 creations would be lost.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Em wrote:
That's so great that you're able to do this. It would be a shame if these TS2 creations would be lost.

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 637989

I could not agree more with you, Em. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 687310
I have no doubt other sites may be hosting some of our favorite retired creators' files as well.
But I am just thrilled Tinkle (Tami, an admin at BPS) confirmed it is okay to do so and I totally wanted in on the action! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 262201

I've made some progress on the project.
So far, in addition to procuring all of SiP's & Nemestnaya's @ BPS, I have also finished HelgaSims'.
I am currently working on downloading Cassandre's files.
I have found some small images of her creations (that are often an incomplete representation of the many items in the file),
but I am just grateful to have ANY decent-size snapshot of Cassandre's wonderful downloads.
She is one of my absolute favorite meshers of Sims 2 objects! I love you

I'm hoping I can at least procure the best of the best before BPS ceases hosting the downloads from their site.
Wish me luck! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 266736
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Cassandre does have some really nice creations. I think I've downloaded quite a few of her sets.

I noticed someone has started a tumblr to archive some of the downloads from BPS (the ones that the creators have given permission to do so) and to provide links to downloads from creators who have decided to host their items elsewhere. Here is the link, if anyone wants to check it out.

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Thank you for providing that link, Em!
I figured there might be quite a few sites who would be thrilled to continue sharing (the files of retired creators) currently hosted at BPS.
We will be just one site of many, no doubt!  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 12612
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:04 pm

I love you That is GREAT news!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Why, thank you! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 7255
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:19 am

Thank you so much for hosting these Sugah!! These files are priceless and I appreciate your efforts immensely! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 28795 wow! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 am

I couldn't agree more, Sandy.
Our favorite, extremely talented Sims 2 artists' work should be preserved as much as humanly possible. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 12612

I just finished downloading 50 of Cassandre's sets (and all of the images that go with them).
Made quite a bit of progress today and am getting really excited about the beautiful creations we'll be hosting here,
by hopefully, next month!

Sandy wrote:
Thank you so much for hosting these Sugah!!

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 302391
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:54 am

Sugah, wow! You have made a lot of progress!

Thanks Em, for providing that link! I was looking at it last night. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Sandy wrote:
Sugah, wow! You have made a lot of progress!

Thank you, Sandy. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 687310
See, this is why you're head cheerleader here!
Your encouraging ways and ongoing support ROCK this place, lady!!! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 247485

I may not be able to accomplish anything more this week, unfortunately.
I probably won't be able to pick up the project again til next week.

I haven't decided which other creators' files I'd like to host here yet (of the FTF BPS is currently hosting til month's end).

Am open for suggestions. Any thoughts, folks?

Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:00 pm

I think that it is wonderful that you are willing and able to host the files. Thank you for helping to preserve the creations of some of the best Sims 2 talent. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 12612
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
FiestyChihuahua

FiestyChihuahua

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh that is great news! I was going through the affiliation list and had just started downloading a few things from BPS and it would be a tragedy to lose some of their creations! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 25929

Wonderful Sugah! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 881668
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:50 pm

I'm so glad you're helping to preserve the amazing work at BPS.  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 558785   I was saddened when they announced they would be closing the downloads section, and have since been in a hoarding/downloading spree!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you & you are most welcome, LilSister, FiChi & Cher!
Your support and encouragement means so much. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 70330

I am back in town (from a lovely visit with my mom and sissy in E. Tx) and hoping to get back to this project (on the days I don't have my sweet precious grandbaby here I love you ).

Update @ 12:25pm on Monday 3/23/15:

I have some time today to download more Sims 2 creations from BPS, as time is quickly running out.
Unfortunately, many of the images are missing from quite a few creators' download threads (eg Ella Sims, most of AMA's, etc., etc.).
However, I am determined to grab as many as I can before month's end, as long as there's a decent pic to show the creation. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 584675

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

I am pleased to share that though I am quickly running out of time (and have a RL busy weekend ahead of me), I have made some decent progress with downloading retired creators' files & images at BPS today.  dancintrio
I procured a total of 45 more really fabulous sets this fine Friday for a current grand total of 178 download sets thus far!

I still have plenty of work to do, but I must say I am excited about what I've been able to grab before month's end to date.
I'd be just happy to hit the 200 mark before I run out of time.  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 266736

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915 SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 981739 SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915

Added on 3/30 @ 4:25pm:

An added bonus to this project?
I am discovering dozens upon dozens of creations I never even knew existed!!!
Lots more fabulous meshes to recolor for our wonderful SP members! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 262201

Added @ 10:30pm:

I have run out of time but I am pleased to report...
I was able to download 250 fabulous BPS share friendly files of retired creators.

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915 I am very happy that sometime soon, we will be hosting some amazing TS2 downloads here.  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 366915
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Sugah How's it going with the files lately? SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 74257
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 am

Hi, Sandy!

I haven't been able to do much on my (desktop) Sims 2 computer these past few months.
Real life has gotten a bit busier than usual, so even creating has been put on the back burner for a bit.

I did manage to download quite a lot of excellent BPS creations by talented meshers/creators, including the images.
They are all in my desktop, waiting to be uploaded to photo and file storage accounts.
There are over 250 download files alone, not including all the images that must be stored and uploaded. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 922586
After tackling that endeavor, I will be able to start posting them all here.
It will be quite an undertaking for which I will need much time (and motivation SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 598258 ).
It's still on my radar, but it may have to wait til after the first of the year when things, hopefully, slow down a bit.

Thank you for the inquiry and hang in there with me!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Sugah wrote:
Real life has gotten a bit busier than usual, so even creating has been put on the back burner for a bit.

Ah!! ok! Sounded like a good idea at the time, right? SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 99672 SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 97206

Real life is more important than a game, don't worry about it! SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 pm

It is STILL a good idea and I am excited about hosting some of BPS' fabulous share-friendly creations here.  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 940149

But as you've stated, and I always say this to our members and creators here, real life DOES come first.
Sometimes life gets so busy, we can't always spend as much time in our virtual worlds!

I hope when the holidays are over and things slow down, I'll be able to tackle this major project then. SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 364821
Your patience is much appreciated, m'lady!  SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! 584675
Back to top Go down
nintendolover13

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm sorry if I shouldn't be replying here, but I was looking for the archived files of BPS. Was there a specific thread that had them here? I am looking for a specific mesh by Cassandre though... Nymphy made beautiful recolors of Cassandre's mesh at nocturnalsims' dreamwidth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!   SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SP will soon be hosting some of your fave BPS creators' files!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next