Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Thanks for including me!

Go down 
+3
Grykon
Ullwera
mac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Thanks for including me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for including me!   Thanks for including me! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:09 am

FiChi wrote:
I've been working and trying to get my social work degree (what was I thinking going back to school at my age??!!) ...

Congrats on going back to school in your 40s, FiChi!
I still felt fairly sharp back then, but since I hit my 50s, I've lost a lot of brain cells. Thanks for including me! - Page 2 97206
A Social Work degree! Good for you!!! Thanks for including me! - Page 2 868736

Quote :
...and Sims 2 (along with many other things) took a back burner.  However, got some free time now, almost done my degree (goal is to finish it before my 50th birthday next year)...
I love Sims 2 as a stress reliever and reckon it's my inner child coming out playing with her dolls. haha  My favorite part of Sims 2 besides finding beautiful new creations, is making my Sims pretty.

Yaaaay! Cool!  Thanks for including me! - Page 2 687310

Cher wrote:
I had planned to mostly be a lurker, as I am most places. It didn't work because everyone was so friendly and so helpful, I just felt like participating. I'm glad I did.

I am VERRRRRY glad you did, too, Lady C.  Thanks for including me! - Page 2 817176

And to all of you, I, for one, LOVE being Nana to my "Grandpups".
I'm the one who started that with my daughter's pooches and now they ALL refer to their dogs as my "Grandpups".  Thanks for including me! - Page 2 508493
My grandpups are Ryder, a dachshund ... Gertie, a bulldog and my beloved Pita, a pit bull/jack russell terrier mix.

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

Thanks for including me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for including me!   Thanks for including me! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks for including me! - Page 2 6DxrotM
Back to top Go down

Thanks for including me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: