Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 am

Oh yes, it does look that that Ari! blinkinhearts

Pretty Sims Cher! Have you ever considered offering them or download? Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 12:45 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Have you ever considered offering them or download? Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 12612

Hear! Hear! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 940149 Maybe Julia? Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Quote :
After they got together, they just never tried for baby. I guess he was satisfied with the step kids.

It's good to have some variety in families. It's kind of boring to have all families as a couple with an average number of kids.

Thorn and Gilby were really cute toddlers. I like how their eye colors and hair styles go together.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 9:01 pm

I didn't even think about offering any of the offspring for downloading, but I'd be happy to. I'll start with Julia, just for you, Mac. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 226245 If anyone else has any requests, let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] started out in the apartments. She's the one on the right.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_the_10

She hooked up with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first (of course) and got pregnant. After an extended Daddy-hunt that included Jake and Kurt, she finally landed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Left to right is Colin, Fin, and Kurt.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_the_10

Colin and Ember's baby was Chris.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_baby10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_chri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_chri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_chri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 7_chri10
At uni, above, Chris was interested in Desirae. After she chose Thorn, Chris never really was interested in dating or romance, so he is currently unattached.
Chris as an adult, with his mother.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 8_adul10
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 9:09 pm

Ember and Fin also had a child, Erik. In the third picture is his half-sister, Spring, daughter of Colin and Autumn.
Fin always thought it was important for his kids to know each other and grow up together, so he encouraged Colin's kids and his twins with Illyse to visit often.

Fin:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Fin10

Erik through the years:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_new_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_todd11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_chil10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_teen12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_yaer10

You remember that Erik and half-brother Griffin (don't think about that too much) share a relationship with Bethany.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 7_stil10

Adult Erik:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_adul10

Ember's kids take after her a lot and they are quite nice-looking, though you can see Fin in Erik, as well.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:56 am

Oh wow, they all turned out gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 am

Ooh, I like Chris a lot. He's very pretty.

It's nice that Fin is encouraging the large extended family to be close. That's really fun.

Quote :
(don't think about that too much)

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 99672 I hear you. There are things that happen in my game that I try not to think about too much also.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:36 pm

For you, Mac: The lovely Julia I love you
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Julia10

Remember how I said I had downloaded and installed several women because I had too many males with no possibility of mates? Two of those were [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], both aged down to young adults. I moved them into the sorority and within minutes this happened:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_katy10
and later, this:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_enga10
They're engaged.

This is why it's good that Griffin is fine sharing a girlfriend with Erik, and that Chris is uninterested in women or men at this point. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:57 pm

Aw Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 12679
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], raised by Jake, married [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who works out all the time, hoping to become a professional boxer.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Tawny10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Edwin10

Their first child was Devin.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_baby10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_todd12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_devi10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_teen13
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_devi10

At uni, Devin met his future wife, Gail.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Gail_a10

They married and have one baby, Preston.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_devi10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 8_baby10
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Jake and Tawny's other child is Maddox. He went through some very awkward stages while growing up, but it turned out mostly OK. laughin

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_baby11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_todd13
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_madd10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_madd10

He met [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], aged up to young adult.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_clar10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_gami10

I apparently quit playing before they graduated because I have no pictures of them after this. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 553217
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Devin is a really neat looking sim! I love his skin/eye combo - very catching. His baby, Preston, looks like a little doll, too.

Sim genetics are funny, aren't they? Sometimes I look at the offspring and scratch my head wondering how they turned out like they did. A good example is my self-sim. I'm on version 4 of her, because the earlier versions always produced kids with ridiculously high noses. Ari's was a tad high, but it seemed like no matter who I paired her with, the game always exaggerated it. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 62525
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Ari, my SIL plays Sims 3 and used to play 2. She says she must always have an Elvis Presley in her game, but quickly learned never to let him breed. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 97206

Just for fun and because I love her looks, here's Tanit available for download. Pictures of her are on page 6, nearly halfway down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], playa extraordinaire Rolling Eyes , married [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which didn't slow him down the slightest bit. No Their first child was Spring.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_spri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_spri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_spri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_spri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_spri10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_adul11

That's quite an exotic outfit she chose when she aged to adult. I didn't find a closer picture of her face, but of course it's very similar to her YA face. She ended up with Gilby, as shown in an earlier thread.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Colin and Autumn's second child was Winter.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_baby12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_todd14
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3child10

After not playing a while, I came back and thought Winter was a girl, so I gave him a haircut. laughin Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4child10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_teen10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_ya_w10

I don't have an adult picture of him, so I may have stopped playing before he grew up. I also don't have any notes about a girlfriend. I think by the time he got to uni, I didn't feel like adding any more sims in order for them to find partners.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Colin and Autumn's last child is Summer, who I think was particularly cute, though I apparently didn't take a pic of her as a toddler.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_baby14
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_summ11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_summ11

Who could blame Lincoln for falling hard for Summer? Although she was the one who initiated the actions that led to a teen pregnancy. Lincoln was happy enough about it
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_tell11
and Colin didn't seem very upset
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_dad_10
but Autumn was less thrilled.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_mom_10

I can see why, because Autumn ended up taking a leave of absence from her job to take care of baby Faris so that Summer could go to uni.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 7_baby10

Summer was kicked out of private school, but got her GED and ended up going to uni earlier than most kids. She and Lincoln (or I should say Colin and Autumn) rented a house, with room for Winter and their friend Gilby to stay there as well. As you can see, Summer got a haircut.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 8dinne10

Toddler Faris with Grandma Autumn:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 9_todd10
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 9:04 am

Quote :
I moved them into the sorority and within minutes this happened:

Isn't that the way it goes? laughin In my story neighborhood I moved in some random guys as dating prospects for a couple of my ladies and yep, the guys decided they liked each other better. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 553217 Katy and Sandra do make a cute couple though.

It took Devin and Maddox some time to grow into their looks, didn't it? Devin grew up especially well. Unfortunately sim genetics are weird sometimes and what looks good on an adult doesn't always look good at the younger stages (especially the toddler stage.)

Quote :
She says she must always have an Elvis Presley in her game, but quickly learned never to let him breed.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 598258

Quote :
After not playing a while, I came back and thought Winter was a girl, so I gave him a haircut.

I was a little confused myself. I thought that looked like a toddler boy, but a girl child. Winter was a cute child as a boy or a girl.

I like young Summer's braids. Her parents differing reactions to becoming grandparents are great. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 10:27 am

lol about the Elvis thing. I have certain sims I consider unbreedable, too. Ari used to be one of them, but after tweaking has managed some decent looking kids.

Faris is a cutie! And so is Winter.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:40 pm

My last family had four kids, so this will be a longer series of posts. I loved playing this family. I think it was a combination of how much I loved [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the number of kids, and their more interesting stories.

Malika was an ambitious businesswoman married to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She also wanted a large family. Avett was a politician who planned on having the "perfect" family to present to the public.  Muahaha Malika is gorgeous and she and Avett made equally gorgeous kids.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Avett10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Malika10

The first child was Elijah. Avett hoped Elijah would follow in his footsteps and get into politics.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_baby15
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_elij10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_elij10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_elij10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_elij10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_adul12

Elijah did not go into politics. You may remember he married Astraea, child of a rock star and a cult leader. He went into show business. All of Astraea's family showed up for the wedding, but only Bethany showed up from Elijah's family. You may also remember Bethany is rather unconventional herself. laughin

Elijah's children, Kendall, Hayden, and Sawyer, are in the post about Astraea so I won't repeat them here.

Edited because I forgot to mention that Lenny and Lilura, Astraea's parents, come around all the time. Like, daily. Lenny will show up spontaneously, but Lilura usually needs to be invited.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 pm

The next kid was Gail.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_gail10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_mali10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_gail10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_gail10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_gail10

Gail was going steady with Chris in high school, but broke up with him in uni. She was interested in a business career like Malika's. She met Devin there and they were married after graduation. Their baby, Preston, is in Devon's thread. She's the "good" child that Avett wishes all his children were.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_gail10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 7_gail10
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:51 pm

The third child was Bethany.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_beth10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_beth10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_beth10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_beth10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_beth10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 6_adul13

Bethany dated Griffin in high school, but he broke up with her at uni. She hooked up with Erik while simultaneously working to get Griffin back. It worked, and the three of them live together, with Griffin and Erik mostly alternating nights spent in Bethany's bed. Needless to say, she is not her father's favorite child.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:57 pm

The fourth child, which Malika hopes is not the last (though it is, at the moment) is Lincoln.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 1_linc10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 2_linc10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 3_linc10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 4_linc10

Lincoln disappointed his father by knocking up his teenaged girlfriend, Summer. Lincoln and Summer did go to Uni while Summer's mother, Autumn, raises their child. Avett does not visit baby Faris. No

While at uni, Lincoln thinks of adopting. Why? Who knows.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 5_linc10

I have no adult pictures of Lincoln, so I must have graduated him but not moved him into a house in the main hood yet.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:02 pm

These are just because I love the pictures of Avett with his sons (before they both disappointed him) and Malika with her daughters.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Avett_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Malika11

Both Avett and Malika were actually pretty loving parents. Avett has just let his ambitions become more important than his family. And perfect Avett? Despite sincerely loving Malika, he is having an affair with his assistant, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Rolling Eyes Sorry, but I forgot to transfer a pic of Andrew in my game to Randy's laptop.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Ooh!  I love their golden skin with soft brown eyes.  Elijah turned particularly well.  Bethany is a stunner! I love how each family has a story, and each individual is different. They really come off as little people.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Bethany is a doll! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 508493 (Actually they all are, since Sims 2 is essentially paper dolls for grownups Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 97206 )
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 9:43 am

I really like your family pictures of Avett and Malika with their kids. The picture of Malika posing with her toddler daughter was really cute too. I enjoyed their story from the Muahaha at the beginning to finding out that Avett isn't as upstanding as he wants everyone to think he is at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next