Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tailormade70

PostSubject: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello Everyone!!  

My name is Bridgett, I am a die hard simmer have been since 2005. I don't have any children, but I do have two little dogs; Ziggy & Marley.  I love to cook, fish and play my sims 2 game, actually this game has keep me out of the MALLS believe it or not...because I love to shop and I am a real SHOE Freak...really  affraid  so the more active I am with my game, the more money I keep in my pocket     I will not ever switch to the sims 3 or 4 the only thing I want from sims 3 is there Shoe Clutter, so I'm a Sims 3       lol my sim ladies can never have enough shoes, purses, or make-up clutter and believe me I have quite a bit... but anyway...Sims 2 satisfies all of my simming needs...so I am a true Sims 2 Souljah.  Sims 2 forever baby!!!  We Rock!!!

I just want to take this time to say    to all of the ladies for welcoming me, I really feel welcome here      and that to me is priceless so Sugah's Place will be my new home for me and my simmies!!  

I just learned how to post pictures yesterday....so now I'm super duper excited     to share my pictures.

Thank you yall, once again for making me feel so at home  
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Fri May 08, 2015 9:07 am

Hi, Bridgett! Thank you for introducing yourself, fellow Texan.
Nice to meet you and welcome to Sugah's Place!

Quote :
I am a die hard simmer have been since 2005...
I will not ever switch to the sims 3 or 4...
Sims 2 satisfies all of my simming needs...so I am a true Sims 2 Souljah.  Sims 2 forever baby!!!  We Rock!!!

dancintrio

You are definitely among others who feel the same way you do about Sims 2.
And you've certainly come to the right place!
We are proud to be one of the very few remaining sites devoted exclusively to TS2 

Quote :
I really feel welcome here ... and that to me is priceless so Sugah's Place will be my new home for me and my simmies!!

That's great to hear.
We are always excited to meet other TS2 fans & enthusiasts and hope you DO decide to stay and make SP your new Sims 2 home on the net.  

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Fri May 08, 2015 11:04 am

Welcome, Bridgett!

Quote :
I really feel welcome here and that to me is priceless

That's the same experience I had when I first came here. I'm so glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
NixNivis

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Fri May 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Bridgett!
And I'm with you, Sims 2 all the way!
Back to top Go down
https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome Bridgett!! Glad you found us here!! I feel the same about Sims 2!! I love you

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Nice to meet you!

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Sat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm

So late to the party, as always. Nice to meet you, Bridgett!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1