Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] Empty
PostSubject: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:40 am

I've posted a recolour of Macarossi's Antique Set at my Tumblr if anyone is interested!

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] DQvYgcn

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] O7d1RFW

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] 4dj8d5H
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:15 pm

I like!!! Will now dash over to grab it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Thanks Twerp!  I’d never noticed the set before.  I didn't even realize that Macarossi had made furniture.  I have all of her/his plant sets.  I think I overlooked the post of this set, because the colours in the main picture didn't really catch my eye.  But then I saw a TS2-TS3 conversion and I went looking for the set.  Then I realized I actually had the dining table and mirror in my game already, and I used them a lot!  

I probably got them in one of the gajillion lots I’ve downloaded from these Russian sites, that are stuffed with all this great cc.  I rarely use the lots because they are often very grand and ostentatious and don't fit into my hood, but the cc is amazing.  Mostly from obscure, non-English and often defunct sites.  I can't help myself!  My download addiction is real man! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] 99672
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

What a nice surprise! I have grabbed the set and I already have an story playing out in my head on where and how to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Gosh Nonni, I'm crazy flattered! Please feel free to post pix (or a link) here. Would love to see what where they end up! ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:46 pm

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] 846508 ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] 461171 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016] Empty

Back to top Go down

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates [July 2016]
Page 1 of 1