Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims

Go down 
+10
maikkij
Sugah
CindaLove
ilikefishfood
NixNivis
SandySimmer
Caleb_71
LilSister
mac
MaAlet
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MaAlet

MaAlet

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims Empty
PostSubject: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:15 pm

I do not know if this is the right place to post this, please forgive me if it isn't

It's with the deepest sorrow I have to let you know that during Wednesday night Nonni past away in her sleep. Nonni was a close and very dear friend. She was the kindest and sweetest person I've ever met.
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:52 pm

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422 We are all the poorer for losing her. She was always such a wonderful and supporting member of Sugah's site! With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Nonnie truly was a sweet Spirit and I am so sad, it' s hard to believe she is gone With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 am

That is very sad news, Nonni was and will stay in my mind as a beautiful person. I can thank her for what I have been able to accomplish in meshing and texturing as Nonni started me off with a comment many years ago.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:38 am

I was so saddened to hear of this a few minutes ago! I mainly knew Nonni from Affinity Sims and here of course. She was an inspiration and kind to everyone. Rest in Peace dear Nonni.
Back to top Go down
NixNivis

NixNivis

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:20 pm

I, too, was deeply saddened to hear this. Nonni was one of the sweetest, kindest and most caring people I've ever met online, and she was someone I considered a friend (and I think/hope she considered me one, too) even though I'd never spoken to her IRL. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends, both online and offline.

Rest in peace, dearest Nonni. I know you're in a better place now, but you will be so very missed. With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
Back to top Go down
https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Jayce and I are devastated to learn the sad news. What a lovely soul she was. She was such a warm, pleasant and supportive presence in the community. Despite all her challenges she was always so positive, and concerned about others. Our hearts are heavy tonight.

RIP dearest Nonni.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove

CindaLove

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 am

Rest in Peace, sweet Nonni.

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims Sympathy021
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimmersgarden.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:32 am

Oh, my! Oh, no! With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
What a lovely, kind-hearted, dear, sweet person Nonni was!
My heart is so heavy to learn this sad, sad news.
Nonni will be remembered with much fondness in so many hearts.
She was an inspiration & much loved in the Sims community.

Rest in peace, dear Nonni. You will truly be missed. verklempt
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
maikkij

maikkij

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:23 am

Nonni will be missed. She was a special person and truly loved by her family here. With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:21 pm

I learned the news through tumblr the other night and couldn't believe it. I'm so sad to hear of her passing, but was heartened by all of the lovely notes people have left about her. Nonni was truly a wonderful and caring person that left a positive impression on the community. She will definitely be missed. With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 pm

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 729422 Wow I just saw the postings. I only had a brief run in with Nonni here in the game room and it was a blast. just a few exchanges here and there after but she was so kind and SOOO much fun i feel like i knew her forever and she will definitely be missed.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh man, I am so very sad to hear this. Prayers for her family and friends. verklempt With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 503793
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 pm

I always identified Nonni with her avatar. In her honor I've added Nonni Symme to my 'hood. Don't know about her career yet but her hobby is Nature. She's Family/Pisces (seemed appropriate). I'll always think of her and remember her fondly when I play this sim, and many other times as well. Immortality comes in many forms. One of them is in our hearts.  blinkinhearts BTW, as a committee of one, I've declared her and her kids, when they arrive, to be eligible for the offspring thread!   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 12612  With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 971462

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims Nonni1_zpsyjkdub4dWith deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims Nonni_zpso8m2abt0

You may find her avatar sim here. Of the four sims listed, she's "Posie Planter"

Among her creations in my 'hood were Riku, Tamsey, and Umeki from Affinity Sims, and I'm also starting Juliet. With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 558785
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Lovely tribute Mac! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Yes Mac I must agree with Toni-what a great tribute!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm

This is such sad news. Nonni was a sweet woman and she will be very missed. I can't say it any better than others already have, and Mac, what a lovely and thoughtful tribute.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm with the ladies on this one Mac!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Tim wrote:
I'm with the ladies on this one Mac!

As am I, Sir Mac! Lovely tribute!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 am

Me too, Mac thank you and I just went over and got them all to keep the fam together. On another note, you will not run into her over on the acres, that is not until she becomes an elder. With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims 338947
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:28 am

okiedokieihooked wrote:
On another note, you will not run into her over on the acres, that is not until she becomes an elder.

I tend to keep my sims as adults permanently. Gotta' love that green stuff! When they get to level 10 and their kids, if any, are out of the house, I put them into a retirement subhood - no longer played, but still active in the neighborhood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims   With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims Empty

Back to top Go down

With deepest sorrow: Nonni of Affinity Sims
Page 1 of 1