Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sim Manipulator [August 2016]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Sim Manipulator [August 2016] Empty
PostSubject: Sim Manipulator [August 2016]   Sim Manipulator [August 2016] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 1:39 am

Here is a small update to the Sim Manipulator(the mod). Firstly a bug was fixed that caused the Social menu version of setting the Social motive will no longer cause a error when using it on all sims on lot. And lastly the remove homework feature will also remove college assignments, I would like to thank Marhis for that small piece of code.

There are also a couple of new mods that were uploaded. The first one being No Restricted Food For MiniFridge, Which allows any type of food to be taken out of the mini fridge and prepared.

The second one being No Auto Grab Cake From Cow Plant, Which completely stops sims from autonomously grabbing the cake bait from the Cow plant. Sims can still be directed to grab the cake by the player. Also a new menu is added to the Cow Plant that allows you to force any sim on the to lot grab the cake.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sim Manipulator [August 2016]   Sim Manipulator [August 2016] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:54 am

I keep thinking you can't improve on the Sim Manipulator (my Must Have mod) and then you prove me wrong! Sim Manipulator [August 2016] 1347917903

The other two mods sound great too, though I confess I haven't risked playing a cow plant in eons. Perhaps now with this mod, it'll be safer laughin

Thank yoooou!!! Sim Manipulator [August 2016] 243713
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sim Manipulator [August 2016]   Sim Manipulator [August 2016] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Thank you for the update, Aaron.

Toni, in one of my games, I had a section of the cemetery that was devoted to victims of the one Sim lot that had a cow plant. There were a couple of co-workers and a couple of school mates buried there. affraid Since I don't plan to do that again, the mod will be very useful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sim Manipulator [August 2016]   Sim Manipulator [August 2016] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sim Manipulator [August 2016]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Sims 2 Community Updates-
Jump to: