Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Blue Glow with Stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Blue Glow with Stars Empty
PostSubject: Blue Glow with Stars   Blue Glow with Stars EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:02 pm

I've been playing Sims2 from the very beginning. This is the first time I've ever seen this phenomenon: A blue glow with sparkles hovers around my sim. She hasn't maxed out any h hobby het. Any explanation?

Blue Glow with Stars Bluegl10
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Glow with Stars   Blue Glow with Stars EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 7:11 pm

If Your sim is a good witch they glow like that. The only other idea I have is that the sim just used the Elixir of Life and the blue glow from it is still active. Usually making the sim drink more elixir will clear it up.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Blue Glow with Stars   Blue Glow with Stars EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Thanks Aaron,

Since I don't do witches and she had just had some of the green stuff, I think that's the answer. I'll try fixing it with more green stuff.

(In RL, I'm 78 - do you know where one can lay hands on RL green stuff?  Blue Glow with Stars 99672 )

mac

PS: The fix (a bit more green stuff) worked! Blue Glow with Stars 12612
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Glow with Stars   Blue Glow with Stars EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm

mac wrote:

(In RL, I'm 78 - do you know where one can lay hands on RL green stuff?  Blue Glow with Stars 99672 )

Wouldn't that be cool? hehe Blue Glow with Stars 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Glow with Stars   Blue Glow with Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Glow with Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: