Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mediafire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Mediafire Empty
PostSubject: Mediafire   Mediafire EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:33 am

Hey everyone. I've been seeing a lot of posts about Mediafire on tumblr lately. Apparently Mediafire is going to start purging inactive accounts and a lot of people are rushing to download and back-up sims cc. So it might be a good idea to back-up anything on Mediafire that you want to keep safe or those of you who have offered and shared downloads through Mediafire might want to move them elsewhere. Sims2packrat on tumblr mentioned our forum recently and is looking for someone to back-up files.

I'm having trouble finding an official statement from Mediafire, but I think some of the posts that have been going around said they were going to purge accounts that were inactive for more than 8 months. I just logged into mine to see if anything was there, so hopefully that would mark me as active. I don't know. But I thought you all should know, if you haven't seen this news already.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com

Mediafire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: