Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
CallyDreaming
Hunter
Angelsways1
Wallocoaster
Sugah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

I ban ELLE for liking Brian McKnight! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I ban Sugah for being a copycat! Nanni Nanni Boo Boo! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Tongue0024
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 pm

^I ban Elle for making me burst outloud laughing just now!^

:hoot-hilarious
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

^I ban Sugah for laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 am

^ I ban Hunter for being anti-laughing out loud. ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 am

laughin I just love this thread. That was funny, ladies. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 598258

^I ban Elle for banning Hunter just because I can.^
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 am

^ I ban Sugah for having the ability to ban people ^
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 am

^ I ban SimEm for telling awesome sim tales. ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:57 pm

^ i ban elle cause ive never seen any pictures of what she does in game!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:08 pm

^ I ban Cally for calling out a fellow simmer (what's up with that verklempt)^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 pm

(sorry elle i never ment to upset you none hon, would just love to know what you do in game! great now im upset... verklempt)

^Bans elle for having a great sig!

<and bans self for being my usual tackless self here!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm

CallyDreaming wrote:
(sorry elle i never ment to upset you none hon, would just love to know what you do in game! great now im upset... verklempt)

Cally, don't apologize, I'm not upset, I smiled when I saw your post. I was just teasing you and playing the game. You know I think you're a doll! Please don't be upset, and you are far from tactless. You have been nothing but a pleasure as a forum-mate.

IRT-

I ban Cally for being so considerate to her forum mates! (Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh thank god! i thought id upset you there! sorry hon i hate the thought i had upset you but glad to know i just jump to conclusions Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 665781

^ i ban elle as she seems to have a very good ability to make me blush! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:21 pm

^ I ban Cally for having a cool username ^
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm

^ I ban SimEm for changing her avatar. ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 pm

^I ban Elle for using a different font.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 am

^I ban Hunter for not being able to kick her illness in the butt!^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 am

^ I ban sugah for being such a wounderful admin! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 am

^I ban Cally for not suffering with insanity, but enjoying every minute of it! laughin ^

(Thank you for the lovely compliment. I love you )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

^ I ban Sugah for creating a forum that makes me feel comfortable and at home. ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

^ i ban elle for winking at me! :giggling2:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:53 pm

^ I ban Cally for visiting Basic! ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:57 pm

^ i ban elle for not wanting me to visit basic...^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm

^ I ban Cally for creating a cool legacy sim. ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 pm

^I ban elle for making my day! :mmd: Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 405831
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next