Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
SimEm
autumnelle
Sugah
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 pm

^ I ban Russ for having a celebration in honor of banning Hunter. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 971462
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 pm

^I ban Elle for not fronting at the celebration.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:11 am

^I ban Russ for partying while I wasn't here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 515704
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm

^I ban Hunter for not being here when I am Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

^ I ban Jen for banning Hunter for something, when she is not here with me now. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 503793
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm

^I ban Elle for banning me because she is never here when I am Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

^ I ban Jen, for banning me, for banning her, when the ban on her should stand since she is not here with me now. verklempt

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Tongue
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm

^I ban Elle for confusing me Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

^ I ban Jen for being confused and then banning me for it. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 738528
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

^I ban Elle for confusing people! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm

^ I ban Hunter for throwing out unfounded accusations! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 431
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

^I ban Elle for always denying her wrong doings. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Violent-smiley-1433
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm

^ I ban Hunter for violating Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 634, Section 555, Part A which outlaws all forms of corporal punishment. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Banned
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

^I ban Elle for violating Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 1 - "No B.S.".

The punishment for violating Rule 1 is Corporal Punishment. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Violent-smiley-1388
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm

^ I ban Hunter for violating her probationary status and still breaking Sugah's Code of Acceptable Behavior.

Hunter = Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Connie_jail
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

^I ban Elle for imprisoning me under false allegations! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 151
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

^ I ban Hunter for rioting from her cell. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Shutup
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 pm

^I ban Elle for thinking I can be contained Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 103
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 404

^ I ban Hunter flashing me and impairing my vision with her arse... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Smiley-bubble-gum
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 pm

^I ban Elle for finding Smileys almost as good as mine. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Thumbu10
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 pm

^ I ban Hunter for giving me half of a compliment. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Sign0003
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

^I ban Elle for being rude when I was trying to compliment her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 153
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am

^ I ban Hunter for all of a sudden not being able to take a joke. No

You know I love you like cooked food. I love you
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 am

^I ban Elle for posting without comical content. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 357604
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 pm

^ I ban Russ for...to be honest, I do not have time to go through the myriad of reasons why Russ deserves to be banned so you guys can pick one! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Banhim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next