Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
SimEm
autumnelle
Sugah
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

^ I ban Hunter for banning me for her sub par candy bar. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Thban
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm

^I ban Elle for not informing the Mars Corporation to make every Snicker Bar equally satisfying. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Bann
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:45 pm

^ I thank Hunter for recognizing my power over all things, and ban her because it is my duty to do so. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Banned
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 pm

^I ban Elle for abusing her banning power

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Angel_anim
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:51 pm

^I ban Jen for beating me to banning Elle. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 971462

That's MY job!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm

^ I ban Hunter for delegating on a site that does not fall under her control. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 971462
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 am

^I ban Elle for forgetting that I am all powerful. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Cool-smiley-8941
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 am

^I ban Hunter for producing bull droppings on my monitor, that needed a bulldozer to remove.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 363286

^I ban Russ for making me almost choke on laughter this morning!^

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 683951
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm

^I ban Sugah and relieve her of her duties of being Forum Admin and Moderator - cause she is RUDE! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 594374
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm

^ I ban Hunter for trying to relieve Sugah as forum administrator Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

^ I ban Jen for forum hopping. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 I15946251521l
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 pm

hahahahahaha!

^Yeah well I ban Elle for doing the same thing

Hi Ya sweetie, I see we are finally on here at the same time :0)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

^ I ban Jen for catching me at her game. laughin

I know, right, I don't think that has ever happened. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 837249
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

^I ban Elle for totally blowing my cover

I know!!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:15 pm

^ I ban Jen for blaming me for her blown cover. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Smiley_emoticons_mttao_cowboy_fies
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

^I ban Elle for using yet another, creepy Smiley. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 NoNo
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 pm

^ I ban Hunter for... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Biteme!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 pm

^I ban Elle for making me use my new word on her.......I ban her for being a DONKasaurus! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 553983
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 pm

^ I ban Hunter for stealing words from the movie Bolt...it's "ridonculous". Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

^I ban Elle for quoting from the movie "Bolt"! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 598258

Donkasaurus is a hoot, btw, Hunter! I might be using that one. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 940149
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for using a phrase from "Bolt" when she probably recognizes its context. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

^I ban Elle for thinking I've even seen the movie "Bolt"! laughin
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm

^I ban Sugah for not seeing the movie Bolt Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 pm

^ I ban Jen for assuming that Sugah did not see "Bolt!" Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 85797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next