Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Nor have mine, though I don't have that EP, so it ain't bloody likely they ever will. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 598258

My Sims have never thrown a successful party.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Sugah wrote:
Truly? You've never played alien Sims, Hunter?
Uh......no. Believe it or not.

Autumnelle wrote:
Hunter wrote:
My Sims have never practiced abstinence. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 738528

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672
My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672 They're hos - what can I say?

Sugah wrote:
My Sims have never been concerned about flash flood and tornado warnings.

(We're under warnings for both currently. affraid )
I wish we had that option of not having to worry about Mother Nature. I'm so glad you're alright.

IRT - My Sims have never not ended up killing a nanny. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 738528
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Quote :
I'm so glad you're alright.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 3547075637

Quote :
My Sims have never not ended up killing a nanny.

For real? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 598258
My Sims have killed a head schoolmaster a time or two, let me tell ya. laughin

~*~

My Sims have never gone horseback riding or been to a rodeo.

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 pm

I make the nanny selectable and I break out the Insiminator. I then incinerate her by striking her with lightning. The nannies never fail to tick me off - they put my babies on the floor and go watch TV - or some ridiculous thing like that. I totally kill them. One time I made one selectable and then created a 1 x 1 room behind the house. I had her go in it and removed the door. She died of lack of sleep, dirtiness and starvation. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 971462 I'm evil, what can I say?

My Sims have never joined a fraternity or sorority.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 363286

You're killin' me here, though I can totally relate.
I have found that the more my Sims develop a healthy relationship with their nannies, the better, more efficient the nanny becomes.
This could be could be a total coinkydink, but I don't think so. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 553217

I've done that to an annoying neighbor or two ... the whole small room, remove the door dealio ...
It was John Burb, as a matter of fact. He just kept pissing me off.
I couldn't wait to get rid of him, but it seemed like it took FOREVER to do it that way.

I much prefer the boolprop cheat, death by flies. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 738528

Quote :
I'm evil, what can I say?

You will get no argument from me on that, dear lady. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672

IRT-

My Sims have never gone boating or ridden a hot air balloon.

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Sugah wrote:
Quote :
I'm evil, what can I say?

You will get no argument from me on that, dear lady.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 515704 My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672

My Sims have never had a party that didn't get broken up by the police. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 683951

My Sims have never been to a strip joint. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm

My Sim wanted to go but I said no... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Good for you, Jackie! laughin

My Sims have never gone to the mountains on vacation.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:54 pm

My Sim's wish that I had that expansion pack! :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:53 am

My Sims would love to vacation with Jackie's Sims! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:07 am

My Sim should love to go on vacation with Sugah's Sim too... But wait she can, Sugah's Sims Lives in Driftwood hood too! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 12612 so Now I just have to get the Expansion! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 am

My Sims would never plan a big old fun trip to the beach without Sani Sim! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 344738
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 pm

My Sim thinks that Sugah's Sim, is the sweetest Sim in the whole neighborhood! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm

My Sim would argue that SaniSim is the dearest, most sweetest Sim in the neighborhood.

Speaking of...
I would like to put your new SaniSim in my game, Jackie.
Can you send him to me?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:29 am

Oh yes dear Sugah, I will send him to you today! laughin My sim shall travel to Sugah's game My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm

My Sims are looking foward to befriending SaniSim.

Thank you, Jackie. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 7255
I look forward to firing my game up later this week and introducing Sani in my new hood.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 pm

My Sim will feel like a Prince, in your hood dear Sugah! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 12612

Your welcome, and Good night Princess My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 pm

My Sims would never treat dear SaniSim unkindly, since he is a prince amongst Sims! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:50 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 23207 Thanks Sugah!

My Sim should never walk by your Sim with out hug her reel much My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:38 am

My sims have never been friends with either of the Caliente sisters.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Who can be friend with those "Girls" ones I let them live in misery for a whole day, before I deleted them.. :muahaha: I realy don't like them... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 971462

My Sim Would not even take in them with a Radio-controlled forceps laughin
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

My Sims have never accepted calls from Townies.....they ALWAYS hang up. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 am

My Sim have never said Never again laughin

I liked that movie, my Sim thinks that Sean Connery is the best Bond My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 85797
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:25 pm

^My Sims have never roller skated at a public lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: