Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:33 pm

^ TPAM seems to like flaunting his youth! Rolling Eyes

Yes, Sugah. It was a busy weekend, but good. How was yours?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm

TPAM had a very busy weekend.

Mine was busy also. I kept Bay all day on Saturday and yesterday, we spent a good part of the day with Snacky's mom & running errands.
My Mother's Day won't truly take place til all three of my girls are here to celebrate with me later this week. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 408427
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

^ TPAM's girls will be there all together later this week.

It's great that your youngest is coming down (or up The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 85797). I know you can't wait for that. Excellent news! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

TPAM is happy for me that my youngest will be coming up from Austin/San Marcos.

Yes, I've been missing her so. It's been since January that she's been able to come home.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

TPAM: is happy for a visiting Daughter, bout me and Ella are glad that Sugah is happy! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

TPAM is online with me right now!

Hello, dear Jackie. It is always so lovely to see you here. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 888294
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello dear lady, its also fine to see you! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:18 am

TPAM is actually here with me this morning. Good morning, sir! I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:52 am

TPAM shall have a good morning too, its actually 3 a clock in the afternoon, and I having a wash day! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 128862
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:56 am

TPAM pointed out my faux pas. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Blushing

I hope you had a good day, sir. Wash days can be fun!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:13 am

TPAM : don't know, that on machine one they show mens underwear, and thats a really boring program, and on machine no:2 they show Bed sheets... So there is not so fun on the wash machines to day... well I bet it will be better after six, because then its my female neighbor that wash The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:20 am

TPAM is here, online with Elle and I right now doing laundry like yours truly!

Hi, Jackie! Hi, Elle! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 70330
I am doing boring sheets & towels today before my daughter's arrival. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 940149
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:25 am

Hi Sugah, so you like to watch machine 2... well its bettre then mens underwear thats for sure The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 97206 I will complain to the wash machine company, they always showing mens underwear... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 515704

Tpam: is ready with her wash The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:28 am

TPAM does not find mens' underwear particularly interesting. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

No I don't The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 128862 but is it not strange with people that sits on a chair in front of the wash machine and look in to the window The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672

TPAM have to understand that things really make me laugh...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:34 am

TPAM knows people who sit and watch laundry as though it was a television program! laughin
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:41 am

TPAM: have to understand, that I meet some strange people when I was at sea The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:43 am

TPAM will have to share some of his fascinating stories of being on the fair seas with us one day. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:45 am

The person above me is all to sweet, and dear to me to listen on such terrible story's The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:50 am

TPAM must share with me what his very favorite thing to cook is!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:13 am

^ TPAM is laundering linens for her darling daughter's visit. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:29 am

Well the person above me: I don't cook fish so much, because as a sailor you eat a lot of fish, if I do fish, it will be Lobster baked in the Owen with persill and garlic! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 14

I like meat, and mostly I grill or fries regular pig, here with a bitter salad and red wine sauce
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Wildpig

and sometimes when we get together why not a whole roasted... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 128862
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Roast_kalua_pig

I like to grill Chicken, special the upper leg The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 85797
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Grilled-Chicken

But when I cook for my self its something like swedish meatballs with mashed potato and butter steamed carrots on the side The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 128862
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Dinner

I like to bake Cakes, and that was a part of my job as a cook at sea The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 128862
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Iromom

when I was a sailor I worked on the "Piper" that was a supplies Ship for the Oil Riggs, first in the Mexican gulf and later in the north sea and the north Atlantic... well I worked on other ships too, but this was my home...
The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Storm3
Yes you go girl... love this weather by the way The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Offshore4

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Northsea
Well My Sugah that was some thing I like to cook, but I also do a lot of casseroles and dishes in the stove.. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 495953

Hi Ella... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:35 am

TPAM has posted some delectable dishes! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 883392

I much rather prefer meat to seafood, but not because I was a sailor and got tired of it. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 99672
I've just never acquired a taste for or the smell of it fish...though I DO like lobster & shrimp.

Thank you for sharing pics of "The Piper" with us. That first image is amazing.
The sea is such a powerful, ominous force of nature at times ... and others, it is so beautiful & serene.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Yes I tell you Sugah, when the sea wants, she can make you feel very small.. she is a hard woman, but in the end she put us gently to sleep... I seen some Amazing things on her, that I never tort even was possible. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 12612

Do the person above me want to see a painting I done about her?

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 4804re2-1
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

^TPAM is an amazing gift to the forums.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 1085830jgawgkmbmb
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next