Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 pm

TPAM; wonder how I am! I am fine, I woke up for an hour ago, and sits in the dark and drink coffee! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612 The Cat with a brown ear sits here too, he is tired and wonder why I don't sleep in the night! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 pm

TPAM has not yet told me what the cat with the brown ear's name is and if he belongs to someone.

Your feline buddy has sure been good company for you, Jackie, both day AND night. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 408427

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 pm

I think he Lived here before me, and I don't know his name, but I call him Captain! he is a nice old fella, that is purring a lot, and are always nice! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

TPAM has befriended a stray brown earred cat who he calls "Captain".

I like it!
I am headed to bed, dear fellow.
I'll be online most of the day tomorrow.
Hope to run into you then.

It is always a joy bumping into you here, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 145303
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Sleep well Angel! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 888294 TPAM; will go to bed now!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 am

^ TPAM and TPAH are both missing in action right now. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 am

TPAM has now disappeared from this site. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 503793

I hope you are having a good morning, Elleluv. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 pm

^ TPAM is here with me now, if that nefarious green light is telling the truth. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:31 pm

TPAM might be surprised that the little green light is, indeed, telling the truth this afternoon.

Hello, my friend!
Did you notice Hunter stopped by earlier? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Quote :
Did you notice Hunter stopped by earlier? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612

Yes, I did, and you know how glad I was of that.

^ TPAM has vouched for the little, green light, so it is off the hook...for now. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Watchingyou
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm

TPAM still has the best smiley/emoticon stash in the forum. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Maracas

I thought you'd be happy to discover she was checking in. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 584675
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:51 pm

^ TPAM is running a close second with her new smiley additions. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612

Quote :
I thought you'd be happy to discover she was checking in.

Definitely!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

The sweet girl above me; likes Sugah's new smiley's! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 366915
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 pm

TPAM has come and gone ... and I am so sad to have missed the dear man! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Seriouslyweeping
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:39 pm

^ TPAM is not here now because she is having a Bay Day! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 pm

TPAM; are happy that Sugah have a Bay day! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 am

TPAM is hopefully sleeping soundly right now.

I'm sorry I missed you today, Elle & Jackie. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 70330
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 am

^ TPAM is probably still in bed while I am writing this post. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Tired-sleeping-smiley-17401
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 am

TPAM is absolutely correct if, indeed, she was writing that post at freakin' 6:15am!!! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 465755

Good morning, dear lady. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

^ TPAM is still saying it was 6:15, and not 7:15 ante meridiem. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 971462

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 pm

TPAM is about to have dinner with her snackolicious husband. ENJOY!!!

What am I missing this evening, luv?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:42 pm

^ TPAM is probably enjoying dinner with her own snackalicious hubby! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 pm

TPAM served her infamous teriyaki chicken with jasmine rice this evening. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 883392
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 am

^ TPAM is probably still in bed, and when she awakes she will probably say this message was typed at 6:30 a.m. when we all know it is 7:30. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:27 am

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 99672

Such a comedienne!

TPAM is online with me right now.

Good day to you, my precious friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 284699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next