Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean

Go down 
+9
Hobbes
WittyKitty
Sugah
Ullwera
AdriannaSimmie
SimEm
autumnelle
soloaris
ilikefishfood
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Gosh Sugah, I know I had a great imagination as a kid, but I couldn't have made up that whole song! lol! I even remember the tune! And there was a video, showing signs and billboards with each word in the song, so you could sing along. Like karaoke with street signs! lol! Unless it was Electric Company. But I never quite got that show. I'm pretty sure it wasn't really for kids! ;-)

Love that you appreciate good literature, like muhself!

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Moods
laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 am

Honey, I would be far more apt to blame this leaky vessel I call my memory banks, then you imagining the Sesame Street song! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 85797
I'm going to try and You Tube or Google it. Maybe if I hear it, it will come back to me.
Who knows? I might find myself singing along with I Like Fish Food upon listening to it!

I agree with you about the Electric Company and man, did that send me back a few years!
WOW! Haven't thought of that show in ages, m'lady.

I loved your C & H strip. Laughed outloud. Hubby said, "What's going on over there?"
Greatness, isn't it? Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 598258

Speaking of fine literature laughin ... I posted this one elsewhere in the forum, but just in case you didn't see it:

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 CH940127

My dear, I know I owe you a PM and will try to get to that soon.
Thank you for your patience. I have not forgotten about it. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 am

I just did a You Tube search and found THIS I Love Fish Food clip, Toni.
And I remember that!!!

I think there is a debate going, though, as it may have been on the Electric Company afterall.
That video, I had seen before on one of the PBS programs we've been talking about.

Thank you for sharing. Brings back lotsa memories of when we were younger.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Sugah wrote:
I just did a You Tube search and found THIS I Love Fish Food clip, Toni.
And I remember that!!!

I think there is a debate going, though, as it may have been on the Electric Company afterall.
That video, I had seen before on one of the PBS programs we've been talking about.

Thank you for sharing. Brings back lotsa memories of when we were younger.

OMG!!! That's it!!!!!! I knew I didn't make it up! I almost got all the words right too! OMG! How cool is that. Everyone was beginning to have me convinced I'd made up the whole thing! You rock, Sugah! Man, wasn't the Electric Company weird. It was like Sesame Street on psychedelicdrugs! lol! You totally made my day!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

It honestly came back to me, while watching the You Tube video.
I would have NEVER been able to pull that out of my memory banks without seeing & hearing it again. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 21650

Quote :
Man, wasn't the Electric Company weird. It was like Sesame Street on psychedelicdrugs! lol!

No kidding! I completely agree, lady! Too funny! I never got that show either. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 598258

I posted this elsewhere, but wanted to make sure you saw it, so I'm reposting.
This one is a hoot, too. Enjoy!

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 CalvinHobbesSmoking
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Ha haaaaaaa! Love it! Where are these posted? Would love to catch up! Now you're getting me started. Oh, and by the way.....I spent a good 15 minutes watching old snippets from Electric Company on You Tube, instead of working on an earth-shatteringly boring news item on problems at the electricity plant *snore* Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 128862 .

Ok...last one (for now)

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Polls
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 am

"I don't like the direction this conversation is taking!" Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 99672
I love it!!! Too funny!!!

I think the two I've shared with you are the only two I've posted in here of C & H.

I hope you're having a good week, Toni.
I'm so glad you've joined us! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Welcome987

Better late than never, I hope!

Lovely avatar. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 pm

laughin Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni laughin

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni2

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni3

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni4b

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni4c

But I can say ...

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Toni5

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 247485 Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 159351 Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 247485

Hope this day become the best of days!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:16 am

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 648375 Thank you Jackie! My very own simmie birthday greeting! You went to all that trouble just for me! You're the best! I love it! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 817176 Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 243713
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

You are welcome Sweetie! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh, I love it, Jackie! That's awesome! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 21650
~*~

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 366915 A very happy birthday to you, dear Toni. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 366915

I am hoping you are feeling better and enjoying some of that beautiful, warm Caribbean sunshine today.
Thank you so much for being here and for all you bring to this little forum.
Here's wishing you a day as special as you are, m'lady.

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 762448 Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 159351 Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 817176
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Happy birthday, Toni! I hope you had a great day!
Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Happy-10
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Happybirthdayflow

Happy Birthday Toni!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

You guys are simply the best! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 154182
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 am

Happy Birthday, dearest Toni! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 360147
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Sending-lots-birthday-love
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:59 am

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 HappyBday-PinkGlitter

I hope you have a lovely birthday, dear Toni.
Wishing you all that is good & makes you happy in 2012 and always.
xoxo

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:41 am

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Happy

I hope you will have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:57 am

Thank yooooooooooooou!!!! You guys rock!

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am

Any plans for your special day, my friend? Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 360147
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 pm

BF came to town, so yeeeeeeeees! Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 12612 sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Ooooh la la! Now I KNOW you'll be having a yummy birthday. Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 738528
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 226245
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Happyb11

Happy birthday, Toni! Hope you're enjoying your special day!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the sunny Caribbean   Greetings from the sunny Caribbean - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the sunny Caribbean
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next