Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:35 am

Yes please my friend, that should be a good deed Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 678648 also tell them I miss them much, and think evry day about them ... Can you tell them that?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 am

Oh, Jackie ... Where arrrrre you? Don't you know how much you are missed when away? verklempt
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 am

Where is everyone now that I am finally able to visit? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 am

Do you know how wonderful it is to find you here, dear lady??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 23207

Need I tell you how very much you have been missed, my friend?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am

I missed Ella so much, do any one know why feel so happy now when I see a new post from her?

Welcome back my Elle! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 665781
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Do you know how much I missed you, dear sir? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 pm

laughin Hi Sweet Elle, no, But if you missed me half that I missed you, then you missed me a lot Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 665781 Glad you are back Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 366915

Why can I just think of this smiley when I think at you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Isn't it nice to be missed? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 70330
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 am

Yes it make one feel good in heart Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612 Dont you know that I miss you to when you aren't here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Where is everyone now that I can be here this evening??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Don't you see me here, dear one? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

OMG!!! Can it be? Is it you, Elleluv??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 23207
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Yes, it is! How are you doing this evening, dearest? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Don't you know I'm feelin' fine now that you are here with me? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 11086

How are you, my precious friend?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Do you know how thrilled I am to find you here with me?

I am doing well; how about you?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Don't you wish we were sitting together eating strawberry Twizzlers right now, rather than being 1500 miles from one another? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Why, oh, why do you have to live so far away? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 143232
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Don't you know I could ask you the same thing, my dear one? verklempt

Do you watch Modern Family, Elle? I love, love, love that show.
It's hilarious, brilliantly written and casted, and always incredibly delightful to watch.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Do you know I have been thinking of checking it out?

I haven't watched it, but so many people have been telling me good things about it, and the critics have really been pushing it. Maybe I will give it a look. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Do you know how rarely I watch television, but adore Modern Family?

I don't even watch Burn Notice anymore, since I rarely have the tv on, except to catch The Dog Whisperer every once in awhile. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612
You should give it a try, luv. I'd love to know what you think.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

It's 6:28 in the morning, and the sun is still not up ... why am I the only one awake? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 am

Did you not know that old Sugah is definitely not a morning dove, but a night owl, dear Jackie? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612 Yes me to, but I go up with before the sun anyway ... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 465755 sunny

Why is Capitan Cat angry with me that he cant be petted when I post?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Don't you know that cats demand love whenever they so desire and then will ignore you when they wish to, too? :dancinkitty1:

It's a Cat's World to a cat, evidently. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 am

I love you Yes They do, but why just when one shall post? laughin he walks up and down the keyboard, and gives love nods with whet nose on the mouse hand ... he is sweet ... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next