Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Claire wrote:
I ban Sugah as this is the second thread I have seen that excuse in and its getting old.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 448283 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 99672

~ ~ ~

I ban Jean for breaking the rules and not banning Sugah. I cannot believe you are falling for her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 363286

Ha,ha,ha! Welcome back, Beyotch! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 99672
I've missed you around these parts, luv. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 319331

---

I ban Elle for being just as mean and hateful as ever!!!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Nofreakinrespect
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 am

How do I ban thee? Let me count the ways...
  1. Banned for calling sweet me a beyotch! Where do you get the gall? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 515704
  2. Banned for sending mixed messages! Calling me names then saying you miss me and hugging me? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Wtf-2
  3. Banned for defamation of the great Autumnelle's character! Saying I am mean and hateful when clearly I am not, nor would anyone, anywhere agree with such an egregious statement.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Nana

Sugalicious wrote:
I've missed you around these parts, luv. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 319331

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 284699
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
How do I ban thee? Let me count the ways...
  1. Banned for calling sweet me a beyotch! Where do you get the gall? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 515704
  2. Banned for sending mixed messages! Calling me names then saying you miss me and hugging me? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Wtf-2
  3. Banned for defamation of the great Autumnelle's character! Saying I am mean and hateful when clearly I am not, nor would anyone, anywhere agree with such an egregious statement.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Nana

Sugalicious wrote:

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 284699

I ban Elle for banning me for not banning Sugah because of her supposed BS. Brat :p J/K Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 226245
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 pm

So new to the forum, yet already an upstart and rabble rouser. Jean is to be banned for picking up for Sugah's obnoxious behavior and sanctioning rudeness. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 BANNED-1-1
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 am

Oh, Elle, that was freakin' hilarious!
'Sweet You' ... 'Defamation of the Great Autumnelle's Character' ...

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Hahaha-NO

I ban Elle for having the audacity to call one of our newest and most active, dear members an 'upstart and rebel rouser' the very first day she returns to the forum games.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 BannedFOREVER
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 am

I ban the one above me only because she has not come to read the premiere chapter of my very hard worked on story :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 am

I ban Jean for not understanding I have had much challenging RL stuff going on and therefore, have not been able to keep up with everyone's posts or stories as much as I'd like. No

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Sorry
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am

Sugah wrote:
I ban Jean for not understanding I have had much challenging RL stuff going on and therefore, have not been able to keep up with everyone's posts or stories as much as I'd like. No

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Sorry

pals I forgive you :) I ban Sugahs shoulder for giving her so much grief of late lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm

I ban Jean for not living closer so I can give her a nice, friendly hug right now! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 817176
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Awww! I ban Sugah for the same reason Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 817176 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 pm

I ban Jean for not being here with me right now to keep me company in our Fun & Games section this evening. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am

The two above me are to be banned for turning a perfectly functioning ban thread into some sort of peace and love festival. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 46579
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

The brat above me is banned (once again Rolling Eyes ) for double banning, which she knows is a forum misdemeanor.

Will you NEVER learn??? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 774807
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:22 pm

TBAM (and my 'B' does not stand for brat Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Tongue0025) is to be banned for insubordination to the great one, Autumnelle. Three demerits for you, Sugalicious! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 F79a24e1
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote :
TBAM (and my 'B' does not stand for brat )

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 363286

You're too much, sista!

---***---

TDOAM (delusional one) is banned because she refuses to get help for her acute case of Delusions of Grandeur.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 YouCrazyBaby

-------

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40