Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
butterflyunion
Light_House
AdriannaSimmie
clc
beckylynn2109
soloaris
Sugah
autumnelle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 am

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612 yes this weekend was the worst for ever... but now the sun is shining again, and all pain went away ... so I'm cool!
TPAM; is worried for not bumping in to me ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 am

TPAM is feeling much better now that the sun is shining on him! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 922586

I'm so glad you are not hurting anymore, Jackie.
I was worried it was something like that.
Thank you for letting me know you are okay.
I miss you! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 23207
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

I Miss the person above me to! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 319331 Now I had two sunny days The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612 See you soon Sugah! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 am

TPAM have not been able to visit much these past few weeks, unfortunately. No

I miss you, Jackie! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 711747
I hope you are doing well and that you had a good holiday, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 338947
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:32 am

TPAM; has been Busier then Usual this X-mas... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 pm

TPAM and I keep missing eachother. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 503793

I'm hoping things will start slowing down SOON, my friend!
How have you been, dear man??? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 am

TPAM; is a Busy girl this days, we hope she will soon have some time for her own The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612
Have you played some on your Challenge? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 85797
To day (this morning.... it's still dark outside) it's great, its real warm out side ... And it is blowing winds from the Sahara...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 pm

TPAM is enjoying warmer weather today.

I haven't been able to play my game in a very long time, nor create for it.
It's been awhile since I've done anything Sim-wise, but I am hoping we can pull an update together soon, at least!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

TPAM; will soon update her Swap pair Challenge! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612 and to day it's spring in Tour laughin the weather is wonderful! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

TPAM is not online with me now, nor has he been in a long, long time. No

Are you still enjoying nice weather there, Jackie?
We've had cold, gray, dreary, rainy days here. I truly miss the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Here is already spring! I got roses that blooming laughin So I'm cool here now! I'm happy to see the girl above me! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 23207
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm

TPAM is welcoming spring with beautiful blooming roses. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 408427

I am happy for you, Jackie.
Unfortunately, it is still bitter cold here with a threat of another wintery mix (sleet/ice/snow) this weekend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 971462
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Poor TPAM; she still got bitter winter ... hope your spring comes soon! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm

TPAM's wish for our spring to appear soon may come true this week! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 344738

We are supposed to reach in the 50s and have sunny days ahead, dear Jackie.
Is the weather still pleasant there? What color roses are in bloom near you?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 am

They are pink, red and yellow The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612 but I think it is a set of northern roses that can stand cold laughin well it is still sunny and warm, but it have been a bit nippy in the last nights! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612 The cat with a brown ear and me we like the weather very much! we don't have to eat so many painkillers, and we can hunt insects on the back yard ... well Captain hunts insects and I don't need so many The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612

TPAM; Wish for spring soon, hope you get it sweetie! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 665781 that realy makes a different, to be able to go out in the sun ... best of all I like the smell in the spring, when everything wakes up ...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

TPAM is here with me right now! I can't believe it!!!

Hi, dear Jackie. How are you today??? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 319331
Glad to know you're letting the Captain do the insect hunting. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 598258
The roses must look and smell so pretty. I love spring!
It's another cold, gray, dreary morning here.
I'm glad you are doing better, healthwise, my friend.
That's so great to hear!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 am

TPAM; Is a dear friend, that likes that I have warm and gentle days! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 338947 yes The cat hunts the insects laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

TPAM has decided to let the Captain do the insect hunting, while he enjoys the lovely roses and warm weather. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

TPAM; is an amazing recolor artist and the best of friends! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 am

TPAM is always so generous with his kind compliments and is also a most wonderful, thoughtful friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

TPAM; is a very nice lady, that I am lucky to know, thanks for always make me feel good! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

TPAM has a way of making people feel good and special always who I feel blessed to know.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

No The Girl Above me is not here today ... I miss her The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 pm

TPAM above me is a great person at heart The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 711747
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 am

The girl above me; is a sweet girl that likes to sing beautiful songs The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next