Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
butterflyunion
Light_House
AdriannaSimmie
clc
beckylynn2109
soloaris
Sugah
autumnelle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 pm

It's Much better now, when the medicine have start working ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612 Thanks for asking The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 319331

TPAM; is a sweet Girl that worries about me ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm

TPAM is a lovely man who is kind and dear to all of his friends here. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 284699
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 am

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 912276 The girl above me is a very wonderful woman, that cares for her friends and family The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 711747 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 637989
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

TPAM I hope is having a great day or night in sweden I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

TPAM has just under 200 posts (as of this one) and has been hanging out with us a LOT lately! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 262201

@ Jackie ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 145303
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 am

The sweet girl above me; think it's good that Savannah are here a lot lately, I think so to! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 366915
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm

soloaris wrote:
The sweet girl above me; think it's good that Savannah are here a lot lately, I think so to! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 366915

Why thank you Soloaris your a good friend.

TPAM I hope enjoy his summer. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 408427
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 am

Yes it's a good summer, I like to Listen to "Notes about Freedom" on the Radio and pet my Cat's The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 99672

The Girl above me; is a good friend too ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 888294
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 pm

TPAM is always a joy to have here with us. We remain blessed to have our Jackie @ Sugah's. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

The girl above me is sweet The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 319331 and need some rain on Texas The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm

TPAM would be willing to share some of his cool, wet weather if we needed it in Texas. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 266736
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 pm

I hope the girl above me had some rainy days ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

TPAM and I are never online at the same time anymore and I miss him.

No rain in sight, dear Jackie. If you have any to spare, feel free to send it our way!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 am

If you just know how much rain it is in Sweden every day this month ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 971462 and yes; I would gladly give it to Texas, if you wanted it ... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612

Tpam, are never on line with me this days ... I miss that verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't think I could live in a place that rained or snowed too much. No
How is your rheumatism, my friend? Worse when it's so wet?

TPAM was here earlier and I missed him again. verklempt

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

TPAM; Is sweet to think on old Jack The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm

TPAM has been searching for a new flat in his homeland.

Any luck, dear Jackie?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 am

TPAM; wonder if I have any luck with the flat search .... No No luck so far, but I'm looking on line every day The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 364821 I also walk to firms renting out and selling houses and flats, but so far, not in those neighbor hood's I want to live, or to expansive ... well soon I get lucky, I just know that! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 226245
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

TPAM is being sent many good, positive wishes that soon he will find a new home in a neighborhood at a price that's right for him! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 55638

I've been thinking of you, dear Jackie.
Sent you an email awhile ago. Did you get it? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 553217
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Yes forgot to answer you ... verklempt but I did send you one back yesterday The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612

TPAM; is not here now ... hope she sleeps well The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 pm

TPAM sent me an email, which I did receive yesterday & will respond to SOON. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

TGAM; (The girl above me) had an email from me The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:07 am

TGAM (the GUY above me The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 598258 ) and I never seem to run into one another here anymore. No

Miss you, my friend! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 319331
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 pm

^ TPAM misses TPAH, and I miss them both. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 am

TSAM (the sistah above me I love you ) is a dear, wise, thoughtful, treasured friend who I wish I lived closer to. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 284699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next