Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway

Go down 
+2
soloaris
Orlowsky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orlowsky

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway Empty
PostSubject: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 692765 Hi everybody that uses thsi forum called Sugah's place" just like I do it myself. first of all, some words of gratitiude, and appriciation for your tremendeous work Sugah. By hosting this website you make many people around the world very haoppy,( I mean of course SIMMERS, by this expression. Here they are able to att all times find qualitty stuff for their favourite game, witj expansions daily,
So thank you from a true "Viking " for that!!!

Now for some words about myself, as an introduction to other people using this forum: I am a male, by the age of 52. My proffesions,
Yes , - I happen to have a lort of different hats, (And several professions, that I change beetween at all times, whenever it suits me, becuase I am my own boss, and selfemployed am I able to do this. But , all my proffesions and interrests lays within the field of the arts, in some way or another. I call myself : 1. A writer, because I am writing poems and books. 2 A translator of documents and books from 15 differwent languages o0f the world,ranging from all the major European languages,(with the exception of the French, and the Spanish language) I know also all the major East.European languages too. Because visiting other countries, and continents of thia world, to learn evrything I can, about their culture, traditins , and history has always been among my greatets interests from way back when,- ( No , I can't really,- with my best imagination remember for how long it has been this way,- sorry about that!!! )

Like all men, I like women of course, but i preffere them tall, with long dark hair, and withb interests somewhatv like my own. I also forgot to remeber that I also like litterature of everykind a lot!!! OtherwisE I live in a small town in Norway, with a population of about 40.000. people, it lays in the south-east of our country, and is called Larvik. Our most famous citisen known all over the world, is the explorer, and cientist : Thor Heyerdahl, who was born in our town in 1914. I am also a profffesional opersinger, with a bass voice, if I have forgotten to say so, and I also FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SIMS the first time I discovered it in the shops, and have been playing it ever since, ranging from Sims 1, 2, 3, With friendly greetings from Mr. Orlowsky Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Hello Neighbor Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 912276
(On location it stands France, but I am Swedish Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 12612 )

Nice to see you here, be welcome, and hope you will join us in the forum games, also enjoy all the wonderful Downloads this fine forum supplies! Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 687310

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 366915 Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 442241 Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 366915

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Welcome Orlowsky!!

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 34872 Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 442241 Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 954479
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 954479 to Sugahs place!!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Wow! That was quite an introduction, Orlowsky! Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 868736

Quote :
...Some words of gratitiude, and appriciation for your tremendous work Sugah. By hosting this website you make many people around the world very happy...Here they are able to at all times find quality stuff for their favourite game...So thank you from a true "Viking " for that!!!

I am most appreciative of your generous, kind words and I thank you most sincerely. Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 319331

How fascinating the many hats you wear: writer, translator, master of several languages, world traveler, avid Simmer, & lover of literature! Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 21650
Thank you for sharing so much about yourself and for the fabulous peek into your world.

That being said...

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 34872

I welcome you to Sugah's Place and am so glad you introduced yourself to us.
I truly hope you'll hang out here with us and have some fun with our fellow members.

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 am

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway 599369
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway   Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is Orlowsky , calling from "The land of The Vikings, and the Midnightsun , in short : Norway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: