Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.

Go down 
+2
Astral Faery
maikkij
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maikkij

maikkij

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. Empty
PostSubject: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 pm

My dear husband is addicted to the Sims and this site. When I first met Mac some 15 years ago in church choir, we were both going through some tough transitions. It didn't seem that we had many similar interests. Mac thought that this 50+ year old ballet teacher was a "dancing girl" and I thought he was a sad though interesting old man. He has introduced me to computer games like Syberia and Longest Journey, has gotten me interested in American history since we live in a place rich with historical sites to the point I am a guide at one these places and now ....here I am...at Sugah's Place.

I have danced, choreographed and taught dancing all my life. I started with ballet went into theatre and came full circle back to teaching ballet. I was at a major company school over 23 years and am now in my semi-retirement (just couldn't give up the teaching) at a smaller but wonderful school.

I've introduced Mac to the world of dance, non- healthy junk food style vegetarianism If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 621122 and cats. :dancinkitty1:

We now in our spare time sit side by side playing the Sims and loving life together. If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 817176
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 pm

How very nice to meet you! I am really happy you decided to come on over to Sugah's. It's a great site for downloading, schmoozing, and just plain old hanging out. My hubby and I often game together, and I think it's a great way to spend our time together. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 am

:wlcm2sugahs: I´m happy to finally meet you Maikkij!

I´m glad you joined us! If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 262201
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Welcome Maikkij!
It is so nice to finally meet you!!

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 34872
Back to top Go down
maikkij

maikkij

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.
Mac said how talented and nice you all are... and it is nice to visit this forum which is so positive! If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Maikki, how wonderful that you have joined us!
So nice to meet you! If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 868736

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 954479

Ms Faery wrote:
I am really happy you decided to come on over to Sugah's. It's a great site for downloading, schmoozing, and just plain old hanging out.

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 357604 If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 637989

Maikki wrote:
Mac thought that this 50+ year old ballet teacher was a "dancing girl" and I thought he was a sad though interesting old man.

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 683951

Maikki wrote:
We now in our spare time sit side by side playing the Sims and loving life together.

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 692371

Thank you for being here and welcome to Sugah's Place.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 am

Hello, Maikki, how lovely to meet you. I am glad that you decided to join us here, and look forward to seeing more of you around the forum.

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. 599369
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.   If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you can't beat them...join them- I'm Mac's wife.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: