Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

New Here..Hello Out There!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Treorai22

New Here..Hello Out There! Empty
PostSubject: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 am

Hey all,

My name is Teri. Thanks for letting me join your forum. I have all the Sims 1 & 2 Just about every one for Sims 3 (Minus the Holiday one)
I am not a talker really I kind of just browse. I am a download "junkie" and a hoarder when it comes to my computers. I just love to "shop"!
Anyway, it is nice to be here and a special thanks to the creators:)

Teri
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 am

Teri, thank you so much for joining us.
Nice to meet you & glad to have you here.

I hope you find a lot of fabulous goodies for your Sims 2 at Sugah's Place. New Here..Hello Out There! 940149

New Here..Hello Out There! 231655984

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome, Teri! Many of us here are struggling with our downloading addiction. New Here..Hello Out There! 99672
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

New Here..Hello Out There! 34872 Teri!

Nice to meet you!

Are you kidding me download addicted .....no not mee..... New Here..Hello Out There! 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 pm

New Here..Hello Out There! 366915 New Here..Hello Out There! 231655984 Teri! We're a pretty easy going bunch around here. I'm sure you'll be quite comfy.

I too graduated from TS1 (had all the EPs) to TS2, and again have all the EPs. Been playing since its release in September '04...and have not yet tried TS3. I'm still thoroughly enjoying TS2!

I, like you am a total download-aholic!. laughin I gave up counting when my downloads folders hit 7.5 GB and had nearly 50,000 files! affraid What?!!! Why is everybody starting at me like that?! New Here..Hello Out There! 363286

Always nice to meet new friends.

Once again.... New Here..Hello Out There! 442241
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here..Hello Out There!   New Here..Hello Out There! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here..Hello Out There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: