Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Take a look here first ... A little intro ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Take a look here first ... A little intro ... Empty
PostSubject: Take a look here first ... A little intro ...   Take a look here first ... A little intro ... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:50 am

I thought it might be fun if we each had a thread in which we could share what we've been up to in/with our individual games.

For example ...

Are you working on building a new Sim mansion? Decorating a beach house?
Putting together a new stage setting for a Sim story?
Did you just create a new Sim family or two you'd like to share?
Or have you been playing a beloved Sim that you've had in your game forever & would like to introduce him/her to us?

Whatever you've been doing when your game is loaded up, I'd love it if you'd post about it here.

Sooo ...
If you think you'll be hangin' around with us awhile, feel free to start your own thread (one thread per Simmer).

Here are some rules for posting images:

Please limit your images to no more than 650-675 pixels wide and keep it PG-13, if you would.
In addition, I'd prefer it if you would not post only one image (with no wording) per post, to avoid double & triple posting.
(For example: You have six pics to share and you put one pic each in six posts, rather than the six pics in one post which is much preferred. Make sense?)
In other words, please share multiple images (with descriptions or captions) in each post, whenever possible.

Almost forgot ...

* If your thread in this section is dormant/seems abandoned for over 6 months, I'm going to lock it up. *
Should you return and would like to continue posting in it, simply PM me and I'll unlock it for you.
It would be my pleasure, believe me.  Take a look here first ... A little intro ... 226245

* If your thread is dormant for over a year, it will be archived & put in our "dead thread graveyard". *
You are always welcome to start a new one, should you come back to us.  Take a look here first ... A little intro ... 584675

If you have any questions, it's always best to PM me and ask before posting. I am always happy to help.  Take a look here first ... A little intro ... 940149

Now, let us play. I'll begin! sunny

Last edited by Sugah on Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated rules)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

Take a look here first ... A little intro ...
Page 1 of 1