Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

I'm just Dave

Go down 
+4
Sugah
Ullwera
Astral Faery
justdave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

..... I've been a member for a while and haven't gotten around to this. I'm Dave. Some may know me from a couple other sites. I mainly make sims though I have been known to do recolors, re-meshing and clothes. I specialize in one site doing sims of countries I have visited (and that covers a lot of countries, let me tell you. I will hope that one of my international sims can find a home here and be enjoyed. If so, I'll post more. If that is OK with Sugah of course since it's her place.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

It's very nice to meet you, Dave. Welcome to Sugah's. I'm just Dave 578473
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm just Dave 954479 to Sugah´s PLace Dave!

It´s nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi, Dave!
I'm so glad you've decided to introduce yourself.
Nice to meet you. I'm just Dave 868736

At which sites do you offer your creations?
Do you go by "JustDave" at those as well?

I love that you offer international Sims, too.
It's one of my favorite Sim model sections here and has become rather popular.
Yes, I would LOVE to see some of your ethnic Sim beauties.

HERE are the rules for donating creations to Sugah's Place.
See if you're okay with them, and we'll go from there! I'm just Dave 21650

Where can we view some of your work, Dave?

I'm just Dave 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I contacted Sugah (what a sweet name!) and she will probably let me know how I can contribute. The thing I love about the sims is not the game, but that I can make things such as sims and share with other Sims enthusiasts.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 pm

I responded to your PM, Dave. I'm just Dave 584675

Quote :
The thing I love about the sims is not the game, but that I can make things such as sims and share with other Sims enthusiasts.

I'm just Dave 147390

That is so much a part of creating for me.
It's definitely a labor of love & I am so happy to be able to share what I do freely with others in the Simming community.
Don't get me wrong, I still love playing TS2 whenever time allows.

I'm just Dave 4322
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm just Dave 599369
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Welcome to Sugah's place!
I hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: justDave's pictures   I'm just Dave EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 am

..... OK, I've already introduced myself. As requested by Sugah, now it is time I introduced some (just some) of my sims. Any that you like I can make as an upload from Sugah's Place.
I'm just Dave QLMandDave
First is me (oh younger self-sim) and his love Quan LiMin
I'm just Dave QMA-B
I'm just Dave QMA-A
The ladies of the Quan Model Agency.
Back to top Go down
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 am

Some more sims I've made...
I'm just Dave 1
I'm just Dave 3
Even an alien Sim!
I'm just Dave Aomamoa-02
Custom skin and clothes by me!
I'm just Dave MaryHall-00
Mary Hall
a special friend of years ago.
..... Hope you like. I can provide most for download here at Sugah's Place.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 pm

So many pretty Sims here, Dave!

I particularly like Mary Hall and Quan. Both are lovely.
Cassie is a beauty, too.
I'm lovin' Lolita hair and your alien Sim's hair ... Not to mention Indira's lovely traditional garb.

Thank you for sharing pics of your Sim ladies with us.

I'm just Dave 42344

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

You mirrored my thoughts, Sugah.

All your sims are lovely, Dave, but my favorites are Cassie, Jade, and Claudia. I also really like the design of Ethel's face - she has a distinct look and would be great to use in stories. I bet she's highly photogenic. I like her expression. And Indira's outfit is quite beautiful with its cheerful, radiant colors.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm just Dave 34872
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 am

I'm just Dave 231655984

I"m from St. Kitts Dave, how awesome that you made a simmie from here! I'm just Dave 12612
Back to top Go down
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 am

Thank you for your remarks.
..... The Indira Patel sim would just not be authentic without a sari, the lovely traditional Indian dress. It is not my creation. It is at Blacky's Sim Zoo (German language)
http://www.blackypanther.de/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=10264&PHPKITSID=47a7beb172d3962648f9bad2e32bef76Red Sari
and at ModTheSims:
Saris
..... I randomly chose St. Kitts as where Cassie was from. Partly it is also a place I would like to visit, especially to see the Pitons from the sea as I've seen depicted on a number of St Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla and St Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla stamps. Yes, I collect stamps. I hope Cassie does St. Kitts justice. Cassie was a very early sim and really was a mess. I did a complete makeover to make her what she is today, but she still dates from around 2006 (as does Quan Li-Min).
..... I am in the process of organizing my downloads for the game and searching for a very specific skin and hairstyle. I will get to work on a sim specially for Sugah's Place. Won't tell where she might be from because I don't know either. You know how sims are. You start with one vision and end up with something entirely different.
Dave

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I have that sari too Dave. It's one of my favourite...AND I was an avid stamp collector once upon time! I'm just Dave 12612

Les Pitons are actually in St. Lucia, which is a spectacularly beautiful island.

St. Kitts & Nevis is also home to wonderful vistas and other magnificent sites, like the UNESCO World Heritage site: the 17th century The Brimstone Hill Fortress.

Nevis is the birthday place of one of the signatories (and authors) of the US Declaration of Independence, Alexander Hamilton and the place where Lord Horatio Nelson fell in love with a Nevisian and got married. The wedding certificate can still be viewed at Church where they got married in 1887.

Anguilla is now a separate country. It chose not to move to statehood (and later independence) with St. Kitts and Nevis, and is one of the few remaining British territories in the Caribbean. Its beaches are ab-so-lute-ly specatuclar! If you still have St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla stamps, hold on to them! They are very valuable because that Federation no longer exists.

Ok...I'm getting overly excited now I'm just Dave 99672 Sorry! I am so proud to be such a historically rich and physically beautiful region. I will stand now......for now I'm just Dave 422794

Back to top Go down
justdave

justdave

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 am

..... OK, I'm corrected... the Pitons are St. Lucia. Still like to see them and St. Kitts. Glad you do like Cassie. Maybe I make a friend from St. Lucia. I have lots of stamps from the Leeward Islands dating back to Queen Victoria.
..... On other matters I found a suitable kind of bronze skin to use. I'm also looking for more dark brown eyes to use since so many of my sim creations are brown-eyes and end up with one or another if I want very dark brown eyes.
Dave

Last edited by justdave on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm dyslexic & I can't spell!!! :()
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:42 am

Happy birthday, Dave! Hope this day is a good one for you!

I'm just Dave 366915 I'm just Dave 159351 I'm just Dave 366915
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm just Dave 578473 :dancinkitty1: I'm just Dave 74257 I'm just Dave 360147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm just Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just Dave   I'm just Dave Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just Dave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: