Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi You can call me Wolfie

Go down 
+3
autumnelle
ilikefishfood
Wolfenblu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfenblu

Hi You can call me Wolfie Empty
PostSubject: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 pm

I have been playing Sims a long time, I just heard about this site thought I would register here say hi and check it out.

I am basically a storyteller, but I make sims and some clothing.

I did a lot more in Sims1 had my own site on Yahoo.

I don't want to go on to 3 even though it looks really neat.

I am a mom to two boys, the oldest plays Sims the youngest likes to watch. My husband Kivak builds houses for me and others, that is what he likes to do and make a story now and then.

I hang around Simbology and TFM Sims Asylum so some of you might have seen me around.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey Wolfie! Hi You can call me Wolfie 621122 My Simbology friend! So awesome to see you here. We're very chatty, hang around with each other kinda folk (like Simbology)....hope you'll join in the good times! dancintrio

Oh...we're all TS2'ers around these parts! sunny
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi You can call me Wolfie 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Welcome Wolfie! Hi You can call me Wolfie 34872
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 am

Welcome, Wolfie! So glad you've found your way over to Sugah's Place.
Nice to meet you & thank you for introducing yourself.

I love that your whole family is in some way involved with the Sims 2. Hi You can call me Wolfie 21650

I'd like to invite you to post notification of your Sims 2 story updates in our Sims Scribes Corner.
HERE are our quick & painless rules for doing so.

Hi You can call me Wolfie 442241

Lady T wrote:
We're very chatty, hang around with each other kinda folk (like Simbology)....hope you'll join in the good times! dancintrio
Oh...we're all TS2'ers around these parts! sunny

Hi You can call me Wolfie Shesaid
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi You can call me Wolfie 837249 Hi there and Welcome to Sugah´s place Wolfie!

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 am

How cool is it that your entire family is into sims? I bet the youngest will be playing soon, too I love you

Hi You can call me Wolfie 442241

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi You can call me Wolfie   Hi You can call me Wolfie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi You can call me Wolfie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: