Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi - I'm Ariana

Go down 
+11
soloaris
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
autumnelle
deekitty31
Hunter
Ullwera
Angelsways1
L.J
Sugah
Astral Faery
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey, everyone!!

My apologies for my belated introduction. Between my husband's spinal surgery and recovery, and my kids being home for the summer - and now being sick on top of it all, life has been pretty crazy!

I'm the mother of 3 boys, ages 12, 10, and 6. My husband and I just celebrated our 13th Anniversary. I write sims stories and other things, and hopefully (someday) will manage to get something published.

I'm overjoyed to be able to donate sims to Sugah's Place, and love the look of the new forum. Hi - I'm Ariana 133298
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 am

Ari, HI!!! Hi - I'm Ariana 231655984

How wonderful to see you here! :hug4u:
Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by and introducing yourself.
I am grateful, as I know what a horrendous summer this has been for you, m'lady.

Quote :
I write sims stories...

I would love it if you'd post any and all story updates here, so our visitors can keep up with the latest on your Sims tales.

Quote :
I'm overjoyed to be able to donate sims to Sugah's Place, and love the look of the new forum.

I am blessed and appreciative to have you as my STAR Sim creator, Ari. Hi - I'm Ariana 405831
I simply do NOT know what I would do without you. Most ALL of the Sim models in our
(archived) Complete Sims section were done by you.
I look SO forward to your Sim of the Month and your contributions to our Modeling Agency.
You have a true gift for creating beautiful Sims, my friend. Hi - I'm Ariana 243713
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
L.J

L.J

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:55 am

Hey Ariana,

Welcome to Sugah's! Wow, It sounds like you're having one pain of a Summer. Glad you managed to pop in though. Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simtopia.net
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 am

Hello Arianna, it's a pleasure to meet you, the one behind those beautiful sims !
I'm sorry you're having a hectic time at the moment , hopefully you will get well soon and your hubby will have a good and speedy recovery from his surgery. I know school starts here Aug. 19th, I only have one boy left in elementary school, the other boys are in the Army National Guard and the other is in the Air Force.

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsways1.weebly.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 am

Hi Ariana! Hi - I'm Ariana 868736

Nice to meet you!

That is a hectic time when kids are in those ages.
Before you know it they are moving out and trying their wings. Hi - I'm Ariana 827319
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!!   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 am

Thank you all for such a warm and wonderful welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 am

Hi Ari!!

Nice to see you here!

Hi - I'm Ariana 231655984
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 am

Hi - I'm Ariana 70330

Welcome to Sugah's Ari!

I think it's pretty safe to say that you never have to apologize for having real life stuff going on. I know I appreciate the time you make for Basic and Sugah being the big heart that she is - I know she's happy to have you here when you can be too.

I'm so happy the gang is joining up here too. Hi - I'm Ariana 262201
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
deekitty31

deekitty31

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi Ariana! Good to meet you!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi - I'm Ariana 1e65e38cd8de886eb9bdac60a7f76361
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Elle!!! Great minds! I was going to dig for this thread and wish Ariana a happy birthday today, too.
Thank you so much for bringing it back to the surface and starting the birthday wishes off. I love you

~*~

Hi - I'm Ariana Happy_Birthday_Glitter_Cake

Happy birthday, dear Ari.
I hope your birthday is as special as you are, m'lady.
Enjoy every minute of your celebration.
You deserve it!

Hi - I'm Ariana 366915 Hi - I'm Ariana 981739 Hi - I'm Ariana 366915
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Ariana!

Nice to meet you. Hi - I'm Ariana 868736

btw Hi - I'm Ariana 159351
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 am

Sorry im a ittle late to the celebrations but;

Hi - I'm Ariana Images_products_Happy_Birthday_Cake

I hope you had a wounderful day and everyone likes the chocolate cake i brought tuck in!

Hi - I'm Ariana 425431
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 am

Happy Birthday Ari!!

I hope you had a great day!

Hi - I'm Ariana 642294
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 pm

AWWW!!!

You guys are so awesome! Thank you all so much for the fabulous birthday wishes! I wasn't expecting this and it was such a great surprise! Thank you!! Hi - I'm Ariana 701517
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hi - I'm Ariana 338947

Hi - I'm Ariana 366915 Hi - I'm Ariana 981739 Hi - I'm Ariana 159351 Hi - I'm Ariana 981739 Hi - I'm Ariana 366915

Hope your day is filled with what you like the most! Love, family and Lots of Cake!

From me a slide show and a bucket with hugs Hi - I'm Ariana 319331
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Aw Jackie, how sweet. But I can't see the slideshow! verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi - I'm Ariana Birthday

Happy Birthday, Ari! I hope you had a beautiful day, Hon!!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 am

verklempt How can that be??? don't understand that Hi - I'm Ariana 85797 well Ari I post the pictures for you then ...

Here is your Slide Show in Pictures Hi - I'm Ariana 12612

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday1

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday2

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday3

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday4

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday5

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday6

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday7

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday8

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday9

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday10

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday11

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday12

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday13

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday14

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday15

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday16

Hi - I'm Ariana AriBirthday17

Hope you can see it now sweetie, don't know why it don't work? Hi - I'm Ariana 817176
(Can any else then me see it?)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:59 am

Thank you so much, Elle! Hi - I'm Ariana 508493

Oh Jackie! This is so sweet and such a wonderful surprise! I am so thankful for such a thoughtful friend. Why some nice woman hasn't come by and snatched you up for her own yet, I don't understand, as you are such a nice and always thoughtful guy.

I'm loving that bright red lipstick you put on Ari! And I particularly love the shots of her waiting by the gate and when she got up before sunrise. I like the way she looks in your game. And I love the effect on the Happy Birthday shot.

What's really weird is, when I'm posting here and I scroll down, I can see the slide show! But outside of the 'Post a reply' box, all that shows up is a series of links. Hmm.

Thank you for all the trouble you went through to make and post pictures for my birthday.

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Quote :
Oh Jackie! This is so sweet and such a wonderful surprise!

You are welcome sweetie, I'm just wonder why the slide don't work?? Maybe Sugah can look if I did a blunder with the codes, I'm not so good at that laughin

Quote :
Why some nice woman hasn't come by and snatched you up for her own yet

Well I has been married ones ... and have a daughter with an woman I lived with in 8 years, but for now it is just me and the cat! Hi - I'm Ariana 12612

Quote :
I'm loving that bright red lipstick you put on Ari!

Yes it is realy nice I love you

Quote :
I like the way she looks in your game.

Yes she is beautiful your Self me, I like her a lot, she lives in my Lunden or The Grove Hi - I'm Ariana 12612 she is such a nice girl and I like to play with her ... I'm glad you had a good and happy birthday! Hi - I'm Ariana 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh, Jackie! I love Ari's birthday surprise!
How wonderful and thoughtful of you, my friend!!! Hi - I'm Ariana 405831

I will have to look at the codes. I know there have been issues with slideshow coding and posting before.
It seems some of us can see the show and some of us can not.
I'm sorry about that. I don't know what the dealio is, dang it! No

~*~

Hi - I'm Ariana 366915 Happy Birthday, dear Ari. Hi - I'm Ariana 366915
May this day be as lovely and special as you are!
I am wishing you every happiness today and always, m'lady.

Hi - I'm Ariana 159351
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi - I'm Ariana HB-00133-CWarm-Wishes-for-a-Happy-Birthday-Mouse-and-Candle-Posters

♪♫♪ Happy Birthday to you!♪♫♪

Hi - I'm Ariana 366915 Hi - I'm Ariana 366915
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Happy birthday, Ari! I hope you had a great day!

Hi - I'm Ariana 642294 Hi - I'm Ariana 360147 Hi - I'm Ariana 159351
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes! You've all helped make my day really special!

Hi - I'm Ariana 558785 Hi - I'm Ariana 648375
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi - I'm Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm Ariana   Hi - I'm Ariana Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm Ariana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: