Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Just a little hello

Go down 
+3
Hunter
Sugah
juicyjudith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
juicyjudith

Just a little hello Empty
PostSubject: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 am

Hello everyone, my name is Judith, I have lived in North Wales for 36 years now, but still consider myself a Lancashire Lass. I have 5 grown-up children, none married yet, but my youngest daughter is planning her wedding for June 2011. I have been a sim's addict for 10 years, ever since my youngest son introduced me to it. I'm sticking with Sims 2, as I couldn't exist without all the wonderful CC I have. I'm sure I will enjoy myself here, I recognise quite a few of the names and I am now going to have a good look around your site. :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:46 am

Judith, welcome to Sugah's Place. Thank you for joining us. :welcomewave:

Quote :
I have been a sim's addict for 10 years, ever since my youngest son introduced me to it.

My youngest daughter introduced me to the game, back in autumn of 2000, the year of the original Sims birth. I was hooked from the start and have been ever since!

Quote :
I'm sticking with Sims 2, as I couldn't exist without all the wonderful CC I have.

Music to my ears! I have no intention of making the switch to Sims 3 myself, for a number of reasons. As a matter of fact, my oldest daughter bought Sims 3, didn't like it,
uninstalled it, and offered it to me. I said, "no thanks ... not interested". I think she's gonna end up selling it on ebay or giving it away! :giggling:

Quote :
I'm sure I will enjoy myself here...
It is my great hope that everyone who joins and chooses to become active here, at Sugah's, makes themselves at home and enjoys themselves immensely. Just a little hello 981739
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 am

:welcomewave: Judith!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Judith! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Just a little hello 366915 Just a little hello 981739 Just a little hello 159351 Just a little hello 981739 Just a little hello 366915

Happy Birthday Judith!

Hope you will have a great day! Just a little hello 319331
Back to top Go down
juicyjudith

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

Just a little hello 243713 for the birthday greeting, I really appreciate it, Just a little hello 678648 judith.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 am

I do love me a birthday party!

:BirthdayBunch: Just a little hello 159351 Just a little hello 360147
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 am

You are welcome my girl! Just a little hello 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 am

Just a little hello 366915 Happy birthday, dear Judith! Just a little hello 366915
Miss seeing you around these parts.
May this day be a good one for you.
Enjoy your special day!

Just a little hello 159351
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Sorry for my late response. Wishing you a warm welcome, a happy stay, and hope you had a wonderful birthday. :wigglypig:
Back to top Go down
juicyjudith

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Just a little hello 154182 It's so good seeing all your beautiful greetings. It is such a long time, since I joined in with the chat, but I do come on and read what is happening with you all. I'll try and do better and join in a bit more. Sennding you all lots of love and big hugs judith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little hello   Just a little hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: