Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Greetings from the middle Europe

Go down 
+5
Simply Simful
Grykon
Astral Faery
ilikefishfood
LoWiSa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

Greetings from the middle Europe Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

Hello everybody! I joined the site looong time ago but I forgot to introduce myself so... :) Greetings from the middle Europe 996440

My real name is Anna, but most of simmers know me as LoWiSa or Lowi (+other various types of nickname). I'm 25 years old and live in the Czech republic (not Czechoslovakia! splitted more than 20 years ago).
In the world of sims I am for nearly seven years, including last year I create own downloads for the game. I'm mainly hair recolorist. Actively plugged into the various discussions on various websites and forums, you could probably know me from there (Simscave, GardenOfShadows, MrsSims, Cherryblossomsims, etc.) I also moderate the last two forums I mentioned. I think there's a lot of talented artists here so hope I will feel good here Greetings from the middle Europe 70330

I have my own website where I publish my works →Lowi♥️Sims. I enjoy recoloring, playing sims, making sims and then to post on forums and show and share my creations at various sites and forums. And especially I enjoy chatting and sharing experiences with other sim freaks as I am Muahaha

Hope we will have good times together here! girlwinkin
Back to top Go down
http://lowi-sims2stuff.blogspot.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

Greetings from the middle Europe 34872 LoWiSa! I'm a member at Cherryblossom...and also spend a lot of time at SimsCave and GOS. It's great to meet you! We're a friendly bunch here, and look forward to having you join in the fun! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome to Sugah's! You have a very nice site - I look forward to checking it out. Greetings from the middle Europe 12612
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 am

Welcome to Sugah's!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Greetings from the middle Europe 442241 Greetings from the middle Europe 231655984

It's so nice to meet you!!! I am a creator of sims and other things myself. I have my own website too, but hang out here mostly because I love it here and know you will too!! I'll have to come and check your site out!!! I am a member of GOS and others as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello, Anna! I believe I have a few of your hair recolors in my downloads folder. Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you around the forum.

Greetings from the middle Europe 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 am

Greetings from the middle Europe 231655984 Anna!

Nice to meet you.

I´m of to check you site out it´s looking good by the way.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Anna, so nice that you've joined us & introduced yourself to our little forum fam.

Those of us who create and share Sim models are always excited to find new hair recolorists.
I will have to check out your site and others where you share your Sims 2 hair.
I am particularly interested in recolors of free hair by share friendly meshers. Greetings from the middle Europe 940149

Would you like LowiSims to become affiliated with Sugah's Place?

Thank you for being here with us. Nice to have you!

Greetings from the middle Europe 442241

PS This recolor of Coolsims 90 is particularly lovely. Greetings from the middle Europe 28795
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 am

They are all beautiful! I have several myself. The one you pointed out Sugah, I have as well!! Greetings from the middle Europe 1525848287
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Lowi!! Your site and the hair recolors are gorgeous. I am so happy to find you here. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:34 am

Thank you all so much for warmly welcome! Greetings from the middle Europe 648375

Quote :
I am particularly interested in recolors of free hair by share friendly meshers.

Would you like LowiSims to become affiliated with Sugah's Place?

Thank you Sugah, it will be an honor for me girlwinkin
The hair recolor you mentioned I like too, it's one of my favorites. I'm interested in recolors of free hair too but... you know when I like hairmesh, true is, that mostly is a pay hairmesh. I don't download anything if I know I'll never use it for my personal use (requests are exception).
I have to say one last thing - when I was looking through forum I saw this thread. When I saw the simmie (very gorgeous by the way) I knew that you used my recolor.
Thank you for that! Greetings from the middle Europe 23207
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Anna wrote:
When I saw the simmie (very gorgeous by the way) I knew that you used my recolor.

How awesome is THAT!?!
I didn't realize I had used your recolor of a New Sea hair on Diônê of Greece! Greetings from the middle Europe 21650
You might be pleased to know that Diônê is one of my most often downloaded Sims.
I've no doubt your gorgeous hair recolor is one of the reasons, Anna! Greetings from the middle Europe 687310

This year, we have tightened up our policy on which hair meshes we use.
We would prefer that the meshers have share friendly policies and we are discouraging pay/donation hair.
I wish to honor other creators ToU as much as humanly possible, so we're working even harder to do so at SP now.

That being said, there are a LOT of free hair meshes by creators with generous policies out there.
If you would be interested in doing some lovely recolors/retextures for our Sim model creators here...
You would be giving us such a huge and precious gift.

I know my creative team will be VERY happy to learn you are willing to take requests.

ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 am

Thank you for your nice words Sugah Greetings from the middle Europe 3547075637

I downloaded few of your gorgeous sim models so I exactly know why others do as well. Such a great place here... Greetings from the middle Europe 687310
I completely understand the reasons about pay stuff and I know there are a lot of free stuff around... Greetings from the middle Europe 357604
About requests - that would be awesome! Through last 3 years I'm doing recolors and have my own blog only one person ask me about a little request so... I need to say that I'd love to do requests but I don't have any experiences Greetings from the middle Europe 85797 But I think that's not hard work when you love to do it Rolling Eyes
So YES, I'll take requests about hair recolors for you and your sim models. Just PM me or send me an email and we'll see what can we do with it Greetings from the middle Europe 21650

Have a great day everyone! sunny
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Anna, that is wonderful news. I'm so excited about this! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Anna wrote:
So YES, I'll take requests about hair recolors for you and your sim models. Just PM me or send me an email and we'll see what can we do with it.
Elle wrote:
Anna, that is wonderful news. I'm so excited about this!

Greetings from the middle Europe 366915 Yaaaaay! Greetings from the middle Europe 366915
This IS wonderful & exciting news! Greetings from the middle Europe 981739
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am going to direct the other team members (who create Sim models and are always looking for lovely recolors of free, share friendly hair meshes) to this thread, Anna.
I have no doubt the rest of our SP creative team will be as happy about this as Elle and I are.

Anna wrote:
I downloaded few of your gorgeous sim models so I exactly know why others do as well. Such a great place here...

Awww...
Thank you so much. I love hearing that sort of thing.

Greetings from the middle Europe 648375

PS Thank you for adding Sugah's Place to your Links section at Lowie Sims. I have added your site to our Friends & Affiliates HERE as well. Greetings from the middle Europe 405831
Back to top Go down
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 am

You are very welcome Sugah! I only hope that someone will have a request sometimes... Greetings from the middle Europe 302391

I wish wonderful weekend to everybody here! Greetings from the middle Europe 70330
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I actually DO have a request and am going to PM it to you NOW, Anna. dancintrio

Greetings from the middle Europe 3547075637

PS I PMed our SP creative team members to make sure they know you are taking hair recolor/retexture requests, too. So exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the middle Europe   Greetings from the middle Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the middle Europe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: